3rd flush stalled

Blackhart

I know there is no guarantee of a third flush,but after two very beautiful and bountiful flushes, the third one looks like it has just stalled.Is there anything I can add to coax it along?Thanks

Hi Blackhart,

The only thing that you could do, is to include water,

and hopefully the third flush will go ok,

And after that you could take the growkit out of the bag and the barge,put the barge up side down and put the growkit on top of it in a aquarium, so there can grow mushrooms from all the sites of the growkit,

Best regards,

Sjamania

Well, I followed your advice and gave it some water,only I added something to it. It's called Miracle-Gro(available in Canada at least).It's safe for food plants and MAN did it work. As I said,my third flush was stalled. The first flush yielded 70,the second had 30.they ranged in size from 2-12 cm and ,after drying came out to about 22grams. I put just a few drops of Miracle-Gro in the water and WOW. This time I only got 6 mushrooms but they are BIG ones.The smallest is about 12cm and the biggest is 20cm! And now it looks as though there will be a 4th flush. I've just ordered my second kit and can't wait to put some of my "secret" ingredient in the spray bottle.

I haven't yet mentioned the potency. Last week I took 2 grams and had one of the most intense 5-hour experiences of my life! thanks so much Sjamaan!

Hello Blackheart,

Good to hear everthing worked out with the kit,

always nice to get some response from customers,

best regards and have fun,

sjamania

Back