Azurescen project

Shroomy Homie G

Here is my plan Sj, i will send money in the beginning of march for 2 azurescens spawnbags. I will prob get them by april. I will plant them following the directions, mixing the packs with soaked woodchips from Home Depot. I will make 2 seperate patches. I will also cover the patches with half an inch of soil and plant some grass seeds. I will not pack them down just place everything down as is. I will water every day lightly until the top soil is damp but no soaked, twice on hot days. My spot is in the shade. Will i have fruits in the fall if this plan is fulfilled out?

I live in Westchester, New York a suburb right above the NEW YORK CITY bronx border. The weather ranges from 70 - 85 during spring and summer, i think, pretty sure. Winter, well right now, it is about 10 degrees outside

hi shroomy homie

pls check the instructions on sjamaan.com

http://www.desjamaan.nl/en/1541a__Growing_magic_mushrooms_with_spawnbags__instructions.html

covereing the chips with leaves/twigs is ok

do not cover with soil, it needs air , so make a nice design garden with a garden path not meant to walk on or something like that

good luck

Back