Meth+Weed=Hallucinations?

Zachary_887

Well yesterday me and my friend was driving down the road, and I had some mild "light" hallucinations, like i was looking down and all of a sudden i looked up and a truck was coming near us with its lights on, and in the middle of the lights a pattern was cut out of a man standing with his arms apart standing on the yellow lines, and i thought we was gonna hit him, but we just passed right through him. I have had a couple other hallucinations like this off weed, but the previous night my friend did meth and i smoked cuz i dont like the "rush" that much of meth....but anyway he done meth the previous night, and then we was riding and smoking. So we was turning down a road, and he looked at another road to turn on and he's like "they need to tell that kid to get out of the road" and im like what? and he said O MAN!! I hallucinated! he said he saw a little boy in a blue dress with white dots on it, he saw more hallucinations and i think they are true, because he came up with some pretty crazy sh*t and i dont think anyone would come up with it..he looked up on a hill and said he saw a fat kid in a suit holding up a mirror but after that they stopped...you think that the weed was mixing with the meth and really did this?

lo, well i can't say i've ever hallucinated on just weed but if you read my post at

http://www.de-sjamaan.nl/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=4&TopicID=305&PagePosition=1

you'll see that amphetamines, and especially (you guessed it) meth (or base as it's called over here) can, and does give hallucinations, although you do have to use meth on a regular basis...

have fun, be safe, peace...

I have hallucinated after I smoked very high potent weed. I smoked a lot of it too. I didn't really see people or objects I just saw colors of light swirling all around me. There were also a lot of shapes going everywhere. It wasn't anything compared to acid or shrooms though, but it was pretty badass since I wasn't expecting anything like this to come from just smoking weed.

I've seen the pot swirling sensation to. I think it has more to do with being lightheaded. When your breating in smoke your reducing the amount of oxygen in your blood, and you get a head rush, often leaving spots in front of your eyes.

after being awake for a wile because of meth (over one day) you already have mild hallucinate, but you really dont notice them after being awake off of meth for about 3-4 days you start to see sh*t, people looking at you from behind bushes spirolls, spots, little stuff flying past you ect. if you stay awake afer that 4-5-6 days you see real stuff people who are not there colors basicly tripen n-e ways when you smoke marijuana (if you are awake for more than one day) it will intensify your hollucination or turn them on.dont do shrooms and meth it is a concotion that will take you to hell and back

I've never met a successful meth head, but I have seen people go to jail, kill themselves, develop seizures, start to stutter, get divorced, lose jobs many jobs. And steal from their friends and family
All in all My humble advice is dont touch the stuff. Around here its made with battery acid (lead) liquid draino, red mercury (highly toxic) and anhydrous amonia. I can't see any of these doing anything good for a brain. It would be like eating a bown of paint chips and washing it down with drain cleaner.
It don't take a geneous to start taking meth, and after a while your to stupid to remember how to quit.
O I almost forgot, a gal I knew had to severly handicapped twins while doing meth and booze. I hate to sound preachy, but I have never seen anything good come out of doing meth. And yes, I've done it. Damn hard to kick it too. The depression and craveings lasted almost six months.

true nothing good ever came out of doing meth right on man

Hm. I hear a lot about "meth". Can someone tell me what this is? Is "meth" only a short word for something else..?

BTW: I didnt go to sleep for the past 43 hours. You know what the funny thing is? That i dont feel sleepy. Thats strange, eheh.

cya later

Back