Please give me a bit of time, and help.

Hey Visionary, I found it realy cool that you have not used any other drug, because I can relate, to this day I have only used mushrooms and I am proud of it. I have never even drank beer, nothing at all. We are a rare breed, and we should keep it that way...anyways the first time I got a real trip it blew my mind and it made me realize how powerful mushrooms can potentialy be. If you do them, do them with at least one other GOOD/OPEN MINDED/OPTIMISTIC friend or if not then with a sober GOOD/OPEN MINDED/OPTIMISTIC friend. Believe me if you take a sufficient amount of mush you will feel weird feelings that I cannot express with words. Weird,weird,weird,weird,weird,weird feelings. And you will think a lot as bambiekiller has said. You might not even want to use mushrooms again after your first experience because of the intensity of the trip. Listen to music that you love, becasue it may help to ease you if you become overwhelmed with anxiety(not to say you will). Remember you will feel weird,weird,weird,weird,weird,weird,weird,weird,weird mental and physical feelings, I cannot stress this enough.

P.S.

From one intelligent person to another(not to say anyone else who has written here is not intelligent) you have made an excellent choice as to what your first drug(it feels like an insult directed towards mushrooms using the word "drug")is going to be.

If your dead set on tripping, first you'll need to find a drug dealer, probably ask around at school(be CAREFUL!).

Don't order online those are amanitas (unless you live somewhere were bluestain smoothcaps are legal), you don't want to take fly agaric for your first trip thats what I did and it worked out ok but still...

get a good friend who has done shrooms, if none have just a good friend. Find somehwere relatively secluded but no more than 10 minutes walk from civilization, eat light before you take the shrooms and remember (if you live in the us), if you arent doing anything illegal they can't hold you. Just because your eyes are the size of plates it doesnt mean they can arrest you.

hi visionary im 16 and my brothers 14 and we're growing weed in the attic and gonna grow mushrooms soon al we've done is sum weed and i think u should try it first too shrooms can be heavy the first time good luck anyway

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ehm...
ehm...
ehm...

1) :) first of all nobody knows if you are actually 14 years old!

2) ;) it is better iven if you are enlightened man but is it so??

3) :eek: often people enlightened one, do not ask some question

4) :D you have to explain to us if you had had some post-mortem experience

5) :confused: tunnel

6) :( than if i for eat magic mushdoors, i had to wait 80 years old, i do not know because you, only 14 have so much harry to eat them

7) :mad: if you are so crazy to suicide yourself so early, i suggest to eat MAGIK ELEUSIAN MUSHDO...ROOMS WITH A OLD ROBOTIC SHAMAN OF THE GREAT CONTINENT, (I'M JOCKING)I DO NOT WANT YOU EAT M. M. YOU ARE SO YOUNG

8) :oops: THE PROBLEM IS ACTUALLY YOUR PSICHE CHANGE, WHEN YOU EAT MUSHROOM, YOU HAVE TO ABANDON YOUR AUTOMATIC PERCEPTION OF LIFE, YOU KNOW WHAT DOOR OPEN, BUT YOU DO NOT IN WHAT ROOM YOU ARRIVE, IT COULD BE VERY VERY BLACKDARK, YOU NEVER WILL BE SAME PERSON, YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I 'M SAYING? I KNOW YOU SAY OK NO PROBLEM, NEVERMIND, AND SO ON, BUT IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY ENLIGHTENED, YOU DO NOT HAVE NEED TO EAT M. M.

9) :thumbsup: YOU THINK: SENSIBLENESS, AWERNESS, COUNCIUSNESS... EXTRAMIND!

10) :sick: YOU YOU YOU ARE AN EGOIST!

11) :sleep:

12) :(

14) :unsure:

15) :devilish:

16) :cool:

18)

19)

...)

:( :) ;) :eek: :D :confused: :( :mad: :oops: :thumbsup: :sick: :sleep: :( :unsure: :devilish: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
This the only the second time posting at this site, but I have to say, your a bit overwelmed by precent experiances to be taking shrooms. This is a drug you should take only after experiancing other milder drugs. Pot, pain killers, speed, etc. I would never reccomend that an individual try shooms untill they have at least some basic knowledge and experiance with the other less mind bending pharmacuticals.

Look kid, there is no rush, right? it's not like a chick is gonna wantchya after a big trip right? kick back and chill on some weed, wine, and woses. You have nothing but time, get some air time on lighter aircraft before flying the experamental planes. good luck dude

Hey Visionary,

I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just came across it and wanted to add my views in case anyone else of your age reads...

Basically I am 21 and have only in the last 6 months started doing any kind of drugs. I've now tried a fair few and had the absolute best 6 months of my life, without a doubt, but only because every drug I tried was tried with some very very close friends who had already been there and done that, and totally prepared to hold my hand.

The thing with shrooms and other trippy drugs is that you have to be able to accept that ANYTHING can happen. My first trip was incredibly intense (even experienced trippers were blown away by it), but it was utterly amazing. Everything was colourful and mushy and longed to be played with but everything was also warped and things such as sinking into the floor, while amusing to me, might be petrifying to someone else. And you have to be prepared to get your mind messed with. Once the visuals stop you will think like you've never thought before. You might need someone to hold your hand when you pee in case you fall down the toilet, or tell you you do NOT have spots all over your face and your arms aren't stupidly long ... what I mean to say is you need to do psychedelics with people you trust wholly and completely to look after you, but at the same time let you have fun. Drugs are amazing, they open your mind and change the way you look at the world, but need to be treated with respect.

I honestly don't think that at 14 you should do any kind of mind altering drugs. A trip is something you need to prepare for, both physically and mentally, and you WILL think and think and think and think and think and think, both during and after the trip. Things you might never have imagined come to light, and if you have been through a fairly rough childhood, you might find yourself confronting things you would rather forget.

I say, if you want to try drugs, definately start with weed. Do it with friends, but if not, sitting around somewhere really comfortable, with really nice lighting and excellent music on a really good stereo, is just perfect. There are different levels to getting stoned, and personally I often have really euphoric experiences with weed, it is my favourite drug.

Anyone under the age of 18, I would say wait before trying the hard stuff. Yes, it is fun, the most wonderful fun, but yes - it can do terrible damage to your body, sometimes irreversible. Just do the research, and enjoy ;)

And just to Visionary, just get smoking da 'erb. It's the best thing until you're older :)

P.S

But if anyone older wants to give something a go, for a really REALLY intense time, eat about 10g of philosophers stone truffles on a totally empty stomach, wait about 2 minutes and you won't be able to stop laughing, but then hold on cos it's gonna get mental for 4 hours solid. Best thing about them, 4 hours later you'll be stone cold sober ;) ENJOY!

ive been drinkin since i was 12 smokin weed since 13 and tried mushies for the first time today im 16 now me and my friends got up at 7 this mornin to go pickin i only found about 20-25 and was a bit trippy but wasnt hallucenatin the ground was breathin and sh*t but nothin major.start on drink before touchin any drug then go on to weed thats my advice

Nah, I nearly died on some of my first drinking experiances.

Drink is an awfull drug, used occasionally socialy , say at parties and pubs is ok but otherwise i f**kin hate it.

Weed is a better way to go IMO, less danger involved and to be honest its more pleasurable anyway!A lot more fun and desirable effects.

Jonny

To Jonny,

Were you there when I took these philosophers stone truffles? 10g on an empty stomach is enough for a very intense trip for someone of my height and weight. Someone taller and larger than me did 15g on the Saturday night just gone on an empty stomach and was also flying.

The effects kicked in within 2 minutes. Drugs effect everyone in completely different ways, what I said was completely true for my experience.

How many g's of truffles did you do?

Back