What A Trip

Kay Bizzle

Man, the first time i tripped mushrooms was one hell of an experience. I had never been in a trip before and was oblivious to what was about to hit me. I took 3 and half chocolates, which each have 2 grams. I had no idea of much to take so I went in the bathroom and just started eating these chocolate candies made with some fire shrooms. I ended up taking 7 grams wihtin like 15 minutes, which was hellas, I forreal almost ODed. But o man the trip. The sh*t was so nuts. My boy was fighting with his brother at the time and were being loud and he was trippin and laughin and crying and was scarin the sh*t out of me. I was so worried about getting caught I was just panicing in my head, pacing the room and sh*t.

And I saw so much sh*t visually. I couldn't use the phone because it was needle thin in one part and i couldn't stop just takin it away from my ear and lookin at it, and I couldn't even talk straight either. I had to concetrate on someone talking or it sound like they for speakin a different language, gibberish. Every single in my eye site was f**kd up, just so much different crazy, crawling patterns, bright ass colors, sh*t bending and warping, and zooming in while the room zooms out, all kinds of nut sh*t.

It was information overload, everyone of my senses being smashed with sensations and potentency. It was way to much to handle for your first trip and this was only about 40 minutes into my trip. I ended up leaving the house and gettin a ride out to my brothers in the ghetto. But i could barley find my way to his house. It was dark and my mind was filling in all the darkspaces wiht its own images. We'd be on the highway and i foreal thought i was in a neighborhood. I saw grids of irridescent light and a objects made of light right in front of me in the car and my thumb nails looked like they had teeth, it was wierd. My fingers were wiggling like snakes. Thatcher's(the driver's) face was all morphing just like a bubble screen saver. I didn't know what to think, it was all brand knew to me. It was tight as f**k. But when i peeked i went into like a trance on the couch for like 3 hours, but it felt like an eternity, literally. I was detatched from reality, fighting some crazy mental battle in my head in some whole other place, but mentally. The whole physical world semed to crawl in line with the shrooms, everything constently moving and seeming alive, it was all to crazy to seem real.

It was as if the shrooms put a fog on my brain. Every thing loomed and looked, my mind had no barriers, it was like sunbathing with no ozone or sunblock, raw skin exposed. But over all it was a life changing experience, it was like a mental work out, it strengthened my mind. My third trip was kind of depressing but it led me to realizing how my situation was and I quit doing coke and sh*t. So even though the trip may not be fun, you can actually no kidding learn life lessions, i found my key to happiness and no joke my life was changed. I love shrooms you can get f**ked up and they can be enlightening mentally.

WORD to the enlightenment bit.

the third time i ever ate mushrooms, but the first time i really tripped (the other two times i had taken such low doses that i just got a funny little high) i ate what the dealer said was enough for two people. i also smoked a few bowls of good (purple) pot. they hit me pretty fast and i couldn't walk. i lay in the grass for the next few hours completely, wonderfully out of my mind. i couldn't tell when my eyes were open or closed because i was hallucinating SO much. i couldn't tell if i was talking outloud or just thinking. i didn't know who i was. i didn't know who my (ex) boyfriend was. when i saw people walk by, the word human would go in my head, but it had absolutely no meaning. time was (is) non existant. i was so many places at once, in so many different points in my life. i watched the world die and be re-born again. it was the most beautiful, amazing trip of my life. i experienced everything.

Back