whats the best?

Cloud(FF7)

what music artists would make the trip even better? like...tool,b*o*a,soundgarden,pearl jam,u2, what?! or jazz possibly? i like basically anytipe of music...but answers would be greatly apprecited(sp)

im so glad you asked this question...i actually ate an 8th last night...and listened to pink floyd's "the wall". i can only say that this was the most beautiful expierience i have ever had.it was similar to the shroom report 31...where me and my 3 friends were laughing uncontrolably...and then the music took control and within minutes we were all crying our eyes out...not that we were sad or depressed...it was that the music was so incredibly powerful and moving that we couldnt help it.roger waters pours his entire heart,soul,and life into every single song on the album...trust me...you owe it to yourself to feel the beauty. as for me...i will probly never listen to anything other than floyd when i trip again.i hope this is helpful in some way.

Yeah thats true its a powerful song indeed, me and my friends where just chillin one day and I had som P.Floyd with me and we were just smokin hasish nothing else but the mood was totally great as soon as I put on "the wall" and the gitar solo made us all enter the music really deep entering a trance state with the music totally amazing and we all felt the same,,, like going deeper and deeper inside the very core of the music and message. Nice times... :)

Pink Floyd is a great choice but i also love techno and trance. Alltime favorite is Static-x Wisconsin Death Trip

Have Fun

Mushroom Master G

JOHN DIGWEED's CD on North and South.(It is a double CD with Sasha on the other one). NOTHING ELSE. JUST shut up and LISTEN to it. AMAZING Trust the master.

Back