dark side of the moon

sumguy

I decided to try shrooms, and was stoked from the time i decided to try it till i did it, and I burnt myself a CD of different music i assumed (and was right) would be good to listen to while on shrooms. I ate 4 grams and about 30 minutes later when me and my buds were outside an elementary school havin a snowball fight i guess it statrted kicking in.. i didn't even know it, and everything was f**ken HILARIOUS... k so maybe like an hour later we were just sitting around a table that had a whole sh*tload of writing on it and i started listening to led zepplin and the writing just kindof melded together and became patterns and was moving, it was just like i seen in music videos, i was in my own little world listening to the music seeing these undescribable patterns just moving it was crazy good! but unfortunately these shrooms were quite weak and i didn't trip out any more than that, thanks for listening :D

Quote: Originally posted by sumguy on 2003-Mar-17
I decided to try shrooms, and was stoked from the time i decided to try it till i did it, and I burnt myself a CD of different music i assumed (and was right) would be good to listen to while on shrooms. I ate 4 grams and about 30 minutes later when me and my buds were outside an elementary school havin a snowball fight i guess it statrted kicking in.. i didn't even know it, and everything was f**ken HILARIOUS... k so maybe like an hour later we were just sitting around a table that had a whole sh*tload of writing on it and i started listening to led zepplin and the writing just kindof melded together and became patterns and was moving, it was just like i seen in music videos, i was in my own little world listening to the music seeing these undescribable patterns just moving it was crazy good! but unfortunately these shrooms were quite weak and i didn't trip out any more than that, thanks for listening :D

thats all. 4 GRAMS ? dude you were jipped.. how much did you pay 4 grams is the line were you start really seeing smiley faces while you're lookin at the sky

Back