side effects?

shroomy

im just about to finish my first grow, i was just wondering if they can be any side effects the next day of using them, like if your were drunk you could get an hang over the next day. ive heard that they can cause real bad stomach aches.

little too no side effects with shrooms

thats whats so great about um

the slight side effects i've found is getting frustrated or slightly confused a few days after

and my girlfriend says after she trips shes always mildly depressed for a few days

nothing serious

i'd take either other a hangover

lol

lata

when ever i take mush the next day i just have a little stomach ache nothing you can't handle i get a little slow the next day its the best if you don't have to do anything the next day that way you can talk about your trip with your friends that tripped with you:D

I definitely agree with velma: free up the next day to chill out.

I've never noticed any stomach ache or depression, but I do get a kind of feeling of serenity that I'd never want to spoil with obligations. :)

Yeah, having nothing to do the next day is essential for me.

Say, has anyone heard about negative effects that occur when consuming mushrooms together with alcohol?

It COULD explain some negative effects I experienced, also a friend of mine said you shouldn´t do that.

Do they react in some way?

Any guess welcome!

Back