bad after effects

mrdogg

hi,

I have never tried any drugs before except for weed. Five days ago i tried magic mushrooms for the first time, i had a half a bag of philosphers stones(truffles), which i purchased from a shop. i was told these were the weakest ones. I was advised to take about half of the pack. I took half of them, laughed for a long time and had a good experience and felt fine the next day. I only tripped a tiny bit.

After this experience, the following night i took the remaining amount of the pack, this time i didn't really laugh as much, but also did not really trip or have a bad experience i just could not get to sleep cos I had been drinking as well.

four days on i am feeling a bit numb and my senses are dulled and i can't concentrate properly, almost if i am dreaming.

is this beacuse of the mushrooms?, if it is, is this normal.

This is not normal. It is normal to feel a bit tired after mushroom use. My guess is that it is the combination of alcohol with mushrooms. Make sure to drink a lot, eat well and take quality vitamins.

It is normal to feel a little dreamy afterwards, for a few days I generally feel different than in my normal life - but it isn't normal to be dulled or numb. Take some vitamins, get a lot of sleep, and stay away from alcohol before and after you shroom.

"After this experience, the following night i took the remaining amount of the pack, this time i didn't really laugh as much, but also did not really trip or have a bad experience "

You should have waitet atleast 2 weeks, you body gets imune against psilocybin and it stays in your body for a month, so if you took 10g one day, the nex day you must take 20g and doble the amount every day to get that 'good feeling', until you end up in a madhouse... :eek:

To sum it up, only have app. 1 trip every 2-3 weeks.. :)

Back