F*cked up tripp!

My name's Simon and I had the nicest tripp ever... I am in a metal band, our name's Faceless Dolls and me and the guys of my band took shrooms. We were really buzz like hell and we decided to play a song. We played that Deftones song, Knife Party. Dude, this song actually makes you float!!!!!!!! I imagined myself into an empty infinite white room (The song says:"Oh, I could float here forever, in this room we can't touch the floor".), floating forever and singing this song as if nothing else mattered, except this heavenly song. We were all dissapointed when we finished it, so we decided to do it again! Dude, I seriously think we played this song like 50 times in a row. Plus, it was midnight and the neighbors didn't even complained. That was one hell of a tripp. We'll do the same this saturday, but with pot, vodka and beer.

See y'all.

Now, perform this song in public and you´ll be amazed of the response.
If you´ll do this with most of your songs, your public performances will be a hit.

Quote: Originally posted by Sha-manic on 2003-Mar-28Now, perform this song in public and you´ll be amazed of the response.
If you´ll do this with most of your songs, your public performances will be a hit.

you would think so... ? what if the trip gets so intense you start hallucinate and arent really playing the drums

I´m sorry. What I mean is that after getting so deep in to a song, the song has gotten deep into you. When that has happened, you will be able to get people into that song to playing publicly. Playing while not tripping. This is why I would recomend doing this with more songs. If you would decide to trip and play in public, people will not experience it the same way as you do (you are in a different dimension or state of mind) and it may sound to weird for them.

Back