Up/Down

chronic777

Does anyone find that when theyre on shroomz that your kinda up and down, one minute youll be smiling and happy laughing then the next your just feeling, normal i suppose but compared to the high feeling its kinda like coming down, i got into shroomz cause i used to do coke and the come downs r so bad! Theres no way it was as bad as a coke come down but it still didnt feel too good and i was very very ALMOST threw up when i went to my computer to load up sum tunes.

Does anyone else find this up/down feeling and a feeling of being nautius when you move about?

Also do you think it affects your memory in any type of way?

Shrooms vary depending on your mood, state of mind and mental health, the shrooms themselves and other such things. Personally I prefer an ectasy high to a shroom high but the comedown on ectasy is way harsher than shrooms. Either way you're not going to sleep anytime soon on either.

In my experiences with the fungus, I have always been real happy and up through my trips. I always like to go on a little "journey" through the woods or a big field and just look at the stars. *sigh* I can't wait til my shrooms are done growing. Oh and I haven't noticed any effects on my memory, short-term or long-term. I think the ecstacy f**ked me up long before the shrooms even had a chance to. Ecstacy is horrible for your brain.

i agree on that one, E is the one drug i will never touch again... during grade 9 ive tried many different drugs (even coke), but after doing E, i've noticed my brain has never been the same (short term/long term memory problems).

right now the only 2 drugs i do is shrooms (bout 1ce a month) and drinking (weekends, u know, who doesn't. lol). i dont even smoke weed anymore.

research has actually been done on avoriginals who take mushrooms and found out that there are almost no long term effects on your brain (if used responsibely, like with any drug, of course).

It can also depend on the sort of shroom. Mexican/thai shrooms make you go up and down, but Hawaiian just keeps you up and up and up.(till you explode into stars and gently fall to the ground)

You have to be careful on e like you have to be careful with every drug you do. I found that I'm more in touch with myself after doing e then I ever was. I do know people who are now cronically depressed after they're e binges but that's because they went insane on it trying to get higher and higher but only succeeding in frying their brains to no end. I know one guy who in one night did 10 pills of e and then a tab of acid and drank heavily all night. By the end of the night he didn't even know he was on the planet earth. Be careful no matter what you choose to do.

I mainly like the 1st time i properly took shrooms when they made me smile and laugh alot, i dont really like hallucenations, it just makes everything brighter and makes me feel outof control, the feel of stuff breathing is very cool but all out hallucanations rnt for me, but the columbian ones i took made me up and down all night, but maybe cuz i was very stoned too!

Back