How Much?

matthew_kotze

Hi, Ive done shrooms about 10 times, and have really been hoping for a realy visual trip, the highest ive ever been is about level 2. bit of movement, more vivid colours etc.

On these trips ive taken about 10 grams of thai, should i be expecting to see better visuals than this in the future? I just get the feeling of is this it? What do you suggest I do to maximise visuals?

Thanks

i would say carefully take about 25-30 grams in seperat does to see how you get on wiht each does at a time dont take 30grm akl at once because theres no goiing back once you sart. 30g wet weight and this will definaltey give the deisred results just be carefull and have a sitter around just incase something bad happens

when I took shrooms i took half an eight. Most everybody else took a full eight. But I was wiggin before any of them cuz I am a lot smaller then they were. But i didn't really see anything weird like they did. But I kept going so fast. My mind couldn't stop thinking and i couldn't stop talking or moving. I was so overwhelmed by everything. I also thought that nothing around me was real, the trees and grass and buildings. Like I was in a mini model of the things around me. Everything was extra fast and intense. it was crazy!

Back