how much eh

Katoom

hey all, well I think its time i start trippin, anywho, i did mush about 5 weeks ago, I did 1.5 gram then 3 grams. Now how much do u think I should take? I was thinkin maybe 4. Im askin this cuz u get ammunine to them everytime u take them if Im corect

no your not correct if you take them more than once a week you could bild an amunity to them but once a week is to much tripping (you'l f**k your brain up) once of month or longer than that is the safest way.

every time you take shrooms the potentsy of them wont be the same (one time i took a 2 8ths and triped good four nine hours but not that intense no color hollucinations, then two moths later i took 3 grams about half of what i took before. my celing was sping with colors every ware(the celing i was looking at was white)not red blue orange yellow & green, so you should always go up by 1.5g take them wate 45 min and the take 1.5 agean if you are feeling up to it, but remember after you take two 1.5 your trip is going to doble what it is then. glad i could help

peace love and drugs

i dont really find that, i trip every weekend, and i find that my trips are always the same, with 10g of fresh psylocybe cubensis.

i have tripped twice with shrooms ive bought, and twice on my own shrooms, and although my shrooms are a little less strong than the ones i bought, the trips were nearly the same

im not saying his will be the same for everyone, this is just what ive experienced myself

Peace out

Back