Morning Glory growing

Mr Psychonaut

hello all, Im not really sure if this is the right place to put this topic, but anyway..

I bought some MG seeds in a gardenshop (theyre 'poisoned', not for cosumption :( ).

Does anyone know exactly how to grow them?

thanks in advance!

u can buy unpoisoned seeds all over the net, go to erowid.com and look under LSA or morning glories to learn how to grow.....ive always been a huge psychonaut person and lsa containing seeds like these arnt worth ur time..trust me, thier physcially unpleasant with no visuals, only mild lsd like head trip..thats it..if u take more it just makes it worse..ive experimented on so much crap its rediculous and cant find the holy grail comparison to lsd/shrooms...dipt is probably your best bet..strong visuals,strong trip, unpleasant physical discomfort..get it only from AE(alternative entropy) just type that in on google.com search engine to find the site...email the site owner and ask for product availibility and email and send payment via paypal.com..its the only way u can order it...but i know your like me, wont beleive it till you try it all for yourself...heheh but u'll just wind up still wanting lsd with a lighter wallet.

Back