Mushrooms and E, a safer bet?

Apollo

I've candy-flipped twice and really enjoyed it, tripping and taking E. One person I know cannot handle tripping at all and just freaks out, but is fine if she takes a pill with it. The pill seems to keep you positive and happy and prevents negative thinking that might send you spiraling into a bad trip. Psychologically I think mushrooms might be safer with E, though you might be more wasted coming off them. Any thoughts?

I agree. E contains a variety of different drugs helping to stimulate parts of your brain to produce a strong feeling of happiness. I can't remember the medical name of that substane the brain produces when you're feeling happy, anyone? I've had my share of e myself, and it's wonderful. But I think E will completely override the effect of the mushroom, in a way that keeps the person stabile and happy with cool hallucinations. I really must try that sometime.

mdma (or ecstasy) makes your brain dump out all your seratonin at once, which is what makes you so happy. personally, i always think it best to stick to one brain altering substance at a time on account of the risk involved with mixing drugs, as well as the fact that if you are going to take e anways, why take mushrooms in the first place? if you cant handle mushrooms by themselves, it might be tempting the fates to pile something else on top of them in hopes that it makes things more manageable. also, another personal preference, if you can get mushrooms, id avoid e and its undesireable side effects altogether.

I agree on that too. I quit taking e a long time ago because of the bad side effects and because of what it's made of. When your taking exctasy, you can get a coctail of all from mdma to heroine. It worked fine for a while, but after some time it got worse and more painful each time I was coming down from the e-trip. The main reason why I quit was because I couldn't deal with the real world as I was coming down, I became anti-social, depressive and had self-destructive thoughts constantly. I even thought of taking my own life at several occasions, just to make it stop. I kept on like this untill I realized what was causing it. Now a days I've became very aware of what drugs I can't handle, and I am strong enough to keep it that way. This was a little off track from the topic, but it felt good to write it down.