New to shrooms

Anthony

I have only done shrooms once before. When i did them they were a powder and i got them for free from a friend but since they were free i hardly got any. i didnt really even get high. so i still dont know much about personal experiences with shrooms. i am wondering how much i should take to get a good trip like seeing sh*t and havin weird thoughts and sh*t like that. Does weight matter. if it does i am 125 lbs. and i am about 5'5. I have never had a bad trip on weed before except for once. which was very weird for me. I am not afraid to take shrooms or any thing, i just wanna know how much i shoudl start off with. and maybe how fast i should take bigger doses. thanks.

- any other additional basic info would be very helpful.

Well, it also depends on what kind of shrooms that you are having but I had a nice first time trip on 1,5grams of Stropharia Cubensis then after like 4-5 hours I took one more gram :)

But this is very individual, from my experience most people do from about 1-3grams for a nice trip and more for more. 3grams should really do it, you could take half to begin with and then wait and see if the journey is good enough for you to like you said "see" sh*t and stuff, I think it should be:)

I think Shrooms are great and fun, be in a nice mood and follow the journey where ever it takes you and just have much fun laughing and do all kinds of positive stuff :) If you are a smoker of pot, it can be used as kind of a trigger and booster on the effect, for me the trip always gets way better with some green involved:) (Its a "strange" fun feeling to smoke when you are "infected" by mushrooms, everything you do feels different of course).

Have a nice Trip...

Peace.

Back