picking mushrooms

adam101

My name is adam and i live up in michigan. Me and my friend have been wanting to do shrooms for a long time now but we dont know anyone who can get us some. We were wondering where we can go picking for them since we cant get any and we dont know how to grow.

please reply soon.

Growing with ready to growkits are fairly easy to accomplish... But you live in the States and I don´t know if they ship kits there??? Otherwise it would be so simple and just purchase a easy kit and then do some psy-shrooms and enter the real fantasia:)

???....

www.de-sjamaan.nl

Dude, Psilocybin cubensis grows wild in every State of the Union. Start looking for fields that have cows or horses now, then in the spring, when it warms up and starts raining, go check those fields out. Humidity should be around 80% with temp from 78% to 84% or so for the first pop-ups.

Pick everything you find if you don't know what to look for. Mash every stem of every mushroom, those that turn blue, (light green to deep purple) are probables. They sould turn blue within 30 minutes or so. Those that turn blue, cut off the stems and lay the caps gills down on white paper with a glass over them overnight. When you remove the caps the next morning, if the spore print is purple, then it's safe to eat for the purpose you desire. NOTE: If you have no idea of identifying wilds, it is a very good idea to order a good book on the subject, as some LBM's can kill. Paul Stamets has a very good book called "Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World"

Back