pregnancy usage

A

anny

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and my finance wants me to try some mushrooms with him. Are they safe for me to take?

You've done the right thing ANNY asking for a second opinion here amongst open minded people, well done.

It's probably best to wait a little while ANNY, the effects are unknown and could be harmful. Perhaps your fiance thinks that baby will have a gloriously enlightening trip? but really it isn't worth taking any risk with an unborn life as they are so fragile and precious, and it would be a risk.
Mushrooms are not illegal ANNY so you can feel free to discuss them openly with your G.P., which you should do next time you see him.

Yeah, just got onto the nationality bit. Sorry, my mistake entirely, but how do you think it would go then if she spoke to her family doctor(G.P.= General Practisioner, btw)about her thoughts on mushroom use? Here if a women spoke to her doctor about using an illegal drug whilst pregnant then the doctor would be duty bound to keep any disclosure she made confidential and to treat the patient the same way as any other. There could be possible exceptions to this, of course but speaking generaly this what I would expect to happen on both sides of the pond.

Quote: Originally posted by anny on 2004-Feb-25
I'm 31 weeks pregnant and my finance wants me to try some mushrooms with him. Are they safe for me to take?

Damn your a stupid bitch, if you dont know such simple thing then your going to be a very sh*tty mother.

Back