Another pregnancy issue

Luludestroyer

Hey all, I did mushrooms last saturday and then found out today, wednesday, that I'm pregnant. I've read that it takes 3 weeks until the fetus is hooked up to the mother's bloodstream but I wanted to see what other people thought about this. I'm sure it'll all be ok but you never know.

There is no likely damage, as long as your only about a month along or so. The babies brain isn't developed yet.

The first 3 months are the most critical when a new baby is forming in the womb. That is when the brain is forming so all kinds of sh*t can go wrong. I'm no expert but that is what I've been taught. I say you see an obstetrician and ask him/her.

I did a pregnancy calculator online and it said that the fetus isn't attached to my bloodstream until the end of this week. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday and I'll ask him then.

Alrighty then I went to the doctor today and he said that we'll keep an eye on things but he really doubts that anything will go wrong. He said the same thing the online pregnancy calculator said that the fetus hasn't attached to the bloodstream and that it's natures way of protecting the baby until you discover your pregnant and can protect the baby yourself. Whew. Crossing my fingers still though.

lol yea I guess that's true...I smoked weed moderately for my first pregnancy and my son is a very cool, laid back person who loves to sleep :)

Back