Psilocybe Mexicana

Dave

So has anyone tried Psilocybe Mexicana? Dosage says 20-25g fresh for a strong trip but I did 80g and the trip was fantastic but I felt I could have gone much further - going to try 100g and see how I go..

By the way can't believe you can get fresh srooms in Camden - fantastic!

Dave

im jealous... you can buy bomb legal fresh shrooms... and i gotta run from cops and pay top dollar... im moving to europe... i was not made for capitalism.. ill die here....

SOS.......

Agreed - US has a very messed up attitude on drugs - UK is not much better though but at least it's improving...

Dave

those mexican shrooms were very impressive, i tried them last week

me and my mates are big pill fans, so we had a party and alot of pills, but we tried shrooms while on them and it was an excellent experience

we had 3 oz between 5 of us on top of the pills and i cant honestly find a way to describe it, i wrote a description the next day on my bands website while the experience is fresh so ive copied and pasted it here to let you read if anyones interested.....

"nothing can prepare you, theres no way of knowing what to expect, nobody can handle them, they handle you, it just depends if your brain gets handled carefully or chaotically, for me it was carefully, slowly warping into the surroundings

mind and matter became intertwined with each other, common sense and the living room television became the one thing, nothing was real, nothing was fake, there is no objects and there is no imagination, all is one and you cant explain what that one thing is, dammit i'll never be able to explain

images are unexpected and intense, yet fright is one feeling i never felt thru the whole experience, friday night changed the way i look at people, i saw, appreciated and respected my friends in ways i never knew i could, even when theyre greatest weakness's and disadvantages were running high, i know this was not the most insane night i will experience, i know that this is only the beginning, i know that next week, things will only begin to happen....

...i know i know something, i just dont know what, but i know its good, and i know im gonna be experiencing more of it soon!..........bring on friday night!!! "

impressive stuff those shrooms!:D

Excellent work Brady!

Totally agree - I was truly tmfao!!

Imagining everything, exploding everywhere, evolving instantly, all at once - the ecstatic paralysis of an earth bound body shocked still by an infinately wondering mind - damn they were good!

Wow. Eighty grams of Psilocybe mexicana sounds like a lot to me 15 grams give me a stong intense trip. I think with eighty I wouldn't know where, who or what I am anymore.

Yeah, the UK is sorted wen it comes to shrooms, I buy my shrooms fresh at my local market in Bovingdon (Herts) where they have loads of varieties and good prices :D

Back