Psilocybe Mexicana (100 grams)

you can dry them but they go very hard and difficult to chew,

I'm not sure the exact weight loss but it will be less so than shrooms because of a lower water content.

Good luck,

Jonny

Drying is possible indeed, but there is an easy trick to

make m soft again.

Throw the dried truffles in a cup of tea. they will absorb water while the psylocybin comes out. Take the truffles out and they will be easier to cut, eat or whatever you want to do with it. Don't forget to drink the tea!

These trufflies are nice. Although, I don't suggest eating them after a few pints. I was on the toilet for an hour with sick coming out all my facial holes. Trip was good 'til it started wearing off (when the vomiting started), though. Never done any psycho-junk before, but I'll keep these as a mild high. I was laughing for about 3 hours straight. HA ha ho ho. Yes.

I tried these truffles last night with some of my mates. Wow what a fantastic buzz :D We didnt get sick but we laughed a lot and had a great shopping trip in tescos. I felt compleatly in control all the time no paranoia. would deffinately reccomend these for a first timer. to finish the eve we smoked some nice green this is a must on the come down and 1 valium 10mg to finish off all together a great night. Would like to try something that gives more halucinations next time. can you reccomend?

My 1st drug experiance was infact Psilocybin truffles and I had a great time, since then i've tried all sorts.

And they say pot is a gateway drug! I hadn't tried pot till I'd done 2 Class A's!!!

I find truffles are relatively easy going (apart from the huge doses, me and my friend had an amazingly enlightening experiance, wether our eyes where open or not we could not see what was around us, only our visuals, which where VERY, VERY strong.

But on normal doses I believe they are a good introduction to the world of mushrooms :)

Jonny

Jonny you say you have tried all sorts of mushies in your opinion which ones give the best visuals and what dosage would i need to take? :( can i purchase them on this site. Thanks

Steve

Back