should i shroom

BRAIN1

yo im only 13, 5'6 130 pounds. ive been thinking about shrooming, but im not sure if i could handle it without having a mind crushing bad trip, i have been smoking weed for almost a year. ive had some visuals b4, but not crazy ones... anyways, by the time i might shroom i'll b 14. should i shroom or not

Yes you shoud..... just dont take to much shrooms the first time your trip. It is better to have too little then to much. The you can increase the dosage the next time you do it.

I agree go for it. :D

You will be gaining insight on your true feelings its not gonna be a bad trip, just have a few good friends.:D

Hello, I am 21 and though I haven't taken shrooms in about a year I have to say out of all the drugs I have done (which is a lot Opium, xtc, weed, downer, zanny's,) shrooms have to be the most intense and the most fun. Sure I have had the bad trip, and I have seen a bad trip; the first time I shroomed I took 5 grams with another first time who took 5 grams as well, DON'T DO that. Robby, the other first timer, had the WORST trip I have ever seen. When I took them we were in a controlled environment and everything was going cool I started seeing the wood on the table, where we were playing domino's, start to swirl it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I was having a great time listening to music playing domino's and laughing, but something happened to Robby had started flipping out and hid behind a chair started crying and totally flippin out. Fortunately, I didn't really get that scared; Jordan the guy who's house we were at called shawn a very expierenced shroomer and he came right over. It was perfect he broght huge sun glasses and sparklers, he was so confident about everything I had a blast.

You've just got to respect those guys who can drag you out of a bad trip armed with huge sunglasses and sparklers. ;)

go for it...trip balls...take 6 eighths...haha jk...i dropped acid b4 i ever shroomed and buuuuuuugggedddd the fuk out...its some crazy sh*t...shrooms are about 1/2as potent as acid id say...go for it...shrooms are the best

Quote: Originally posted by BRAIN1 on 2003-Apr-09yo im only 13, 5'6 130 pounds. ive been thinking about shrooming, but im not sure if i could handle it without having a mind crushing bad trip, i have been smoking weed for almost a year. ive had some visuals b4, but not crazy ones... anyways, by the time i might shroom i'll b 14. should i shroom or not

hai glenn from belgium.as you already notes,al replies suggested not to take to much in one time .because it veries from bodyweight to sensetivety.your age is not always important but you are in a ,sorry if i say this,pubberel fase of your life.mushrooms can be overwelming if you take to much in one time,and verry sure at your age.DO SHROOMS BUT START WITH A LOW DOSE,youcan waith for 1hour and if you get happy thoughts and feelings you can higher youdose carrefully.

P.S.VERRY IMPORTANT TO,LOOK WATH STRAIN YOU GONNA EAT THERE ARE VERRY STRONG SHROOMS.(HAWAIENS PSILOCYBE IS A VERRY SRONG ONE,PSYLOCYBE TAMPANENSIS IS BETTER FOR FIRST TIME USERS)Look always on the internet wath dose you need,and begin with half wath is reccomended!Sorry for my bad englisch!!!!!

SUCCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dear BRIAN1,

1) do a good dinner the previus day you think tripping just to have a good dose of energy (because for an intense shoormsing, you have to be a empty stomach);

2) be very rested;

3) it is a good idea surfing on shrooms whit some good friends like say flooshmead, better if they are older than you on tripping;

4) light a stick of incense, just to do the ambient more spiritual;

5) ask yourself why you want eat mush..., for istance if for increment conciusness or if is for you a trendy trip;

6) check constanly your breath in the case trip became too hard for you;

7) read all you can know about shrooms experience;

8) be calm and... good luck!

DELETED BY FORUM MODERATOR.

TRIPBALLS: RESPECT OTHERS OPINION NO MATTER WHAT OR GET YOUR BALLS TROWN OUT OF HERE!

If your only 14 you should prob wait a while. Dont rush growin up, drink some beer, leave shrroms till ya get alittle older. Doing them now will only open you to other drugs which you dont want to becoem a part of yet. Dont get me wrong I love shrooms and have doen them almost ahundred or so times, but if i had started at your age i dont even know where id be today. prob dropped out of school in and out fo jail. Not a good path. Wait till your ready and eat them up. And if you do eat them keep it in moderation.

Quote: Originally posted by BRAIN1 on 2003-Apr-09
yo im only 13, 5'6 130 pounds. ive been thinking about shrooming, but im not sure if i could handle it without having a mind crushing bad trip, i have been smoking weed for almost a year. ive had some visuals b4, but not crazy ones... anyways, by the time i might shroom i'll b 14. should i shroom or not

Your only 13 and you wanna shroom ? you must be a real f**k up, and I cant believe the members of this site tell you to do so, damn this site is stupid as f**k, full of idiots who dont know sh*t yet recommend stuff.

ya i think you should wiat a bit. 13 is very young age beacuse in my opinion you havnt truly foremd your own opinions. also it may lead to other drugs since ur so young. keep with the pot and wiat a while for the shrooms.

Back