what should i do when i trip

lvboii18

i tripped for the first time lastnite and it was insaine like i got stuck in like each room i went in and my tounge ring bothered the sh*t out of me . i tryed watching tom green lol that was a bad idea. so what should i do when i tripp next time to make it better ?

thanx

Just chill out, stick some good tunes on, like some reggae, chilled dance Royksopp, Pork recordings(if you know of it) or whatever you enjoy. Its best to avoid your everyday music what you normally listen to cause you don't enjoy it so much. Try not to go out or anything. And do em with some close friends who are all doing the shrooms aswell.

If the weather allows it, go to the forrest with your closest friends. Start a metaphysical discussion with them. Listen to music that you all enjoy. Dance. Try to play with the psychedelic effects. Use triptoys. (use the search engine for tips on music or triptoys)

Go Outside! When I trip on shrooms I can hear everything. I can't take loud music or telivision but when you step outside it is you are there for the first time and everything is so brightly colored. Also make sure you trip with people that make you laugh alot.

Don't do them at night, it's kinda scary. Take them at a time ehre you can enjoy the sunset when te effects are wearing off. Go to the forest or somewhere with a river (the sound of a river is better than any kind of music you can hear).

and like was saying Alan Watts it is prefereble to dress some colored clouth or better paint our face like an american indian or aborigens or dress some variopint dress clouth with some strange prospect color just for stimolate fantasy and give you some orientation.

Because often happen that when we are in trip our mind became arcaic mind, change the time, the mind became colletiv mind, collettiv mind became cosmic mind.

So if you with arcaic dressess clothes help the mind to gain itself then the arcaic mind help you to have a good trip.

Do you understand?

was signed x-gods

Best regards.

collective collective, not colletif.

did you heared about Jung collective unconscious?

How many kinds of mind we have?

cosmic mind

human mind

animals mind

tie dyes tie
tie dyes tie dyes t
ie dyes tie dyes tie dye
tie
dyes
tie
dyes

YES, GO OUTSIDE!

Day or night are both fun. To the beach or the woods if you can. With good friends. Greet plants. Look at the stars. Take walks. Make music. Investigate things. Watch the sunset or sunrise.

If you absolutely have to be in-doors --- Plan good music and objects that will entertain you in each room. Plan movies that are beautiful and fun, children's movies are good, and so are children's pop-up books. Musical instraments are nice -- like small bongo drums. Costumes can be fun. Think about beauty, child-like fantasy, and relaxation while you're planning and you won't go wrong.

Or if you like to make music, you can make music.. When I smoke, I make music. I have an old Roland mc-505, and it's fantastic to smoke a brutal waterpipe and sit and experiment with it. It's like my hearing-sense get's like 20 times more focused on the sounds, and I also get way more creative. Usually i smoke hasj, cause marijhuana and pot are very difficult to get here. When I don't smoke, it's boring to make music.

Back