---Smoked Shrooms, health-wise..

qWi.Et

i have been doing shrooms for quite some time now, about 3 or 4 times a year for 3 years already, always having ingested them. i have never smoked them before, so when someone suggested doing so, i set out to try some. i put some cannabis into the bottom of the bowl and added .3 g to the top of the herbs(i smoked .6 of shrooms overall). i used a water bong for this, but didn't add water, bcuz i figure the Psilocybin would be water soluble. after i finished the bowl, i added some more shrooms (another .3), but when i finished that bowl i felt a sharp pain in one of my lungs(the left to be exact). What could have caused this? is it that mushrooms are harmful wen smoked? i once heard about someone getting a lung infection a few weeks after smoking some shrooms. Could this be because of the spores? the shrooms didnt feel good against my throat either. the trip i had was similar to a stoned feeling, but i felt like i had energy, just like wen ingesting the mushrooms, although it did kinda make my head hurt for about 10 minutes..:)

plz send me an email with feedback, thx...

Chris:whistling:

It is not know what substances are formed by the exposure of the substances contained in shrooms to extreme heat. It is known that it must be hundreds. Some of which should be carcinogens. (inducing cancer) Smoking shrooms can cause flashbacks. I would not create a situation where fungus or spores would enter my longs. They may infect it there, with fungus.

Yeah man, I agree somkin shrooms is a dumb idea, you much better off using the regular methods of ingestion.

Not only that but you got very little effect from it. Not worth wasting your shrooms on. Bad taste+bad effects=waste. Better to just eat them next time.

Back