stop the rot......

born_effigy

i've recently purchased some mushrooms which on the pack said "if left sealed in pack, will keep until 4th jan '05". stupidly id already opened the packs when i saw this.

how is the best way to keep these fresh for another 5days. i've read that drying them can loose some of there 'va va voom' should i keep them in the fridge?

any suggestions would be appreciated

I dont know what kind of mushrooms you have so it can be difficult to decide, I only know out of own research and practice that you should keep them in fridge as fresh but they go bad quitw fast so I suppose that drying is the better choice if keeping them for a while, dried mushrooms work great, maybe they lose a little psilocybe but not much:) Dry them with a heating fan or something with soft warm air... My experience with dried compared to fresh I did actually not tell much difference, I make tea and then go riding on the waves of psychedelic imagination:)

So my opinion: Dry them and have fun:)

--------------

The trip of the Shaman is the trip inside, where all knowledge of you exists. Have a nice trip to the world of you. Peace... :)

Back