STOPPING TRIPS?????

xxxxxx001

Any body know if you can use anything to stop a trip? I read somewhere that Xanax could be used on a mushroom trip or on LSD, i'm not sure which. And i've herd that Valium may make the trip easier if it turns to sh*t, and a vitamin call Niacin flushes the system of Acid but will it work on mushrooms? i'm thinking of trying mushrooms but still having second thoughts, i'd like a way out if possible.

I've never heard of anything actually stopping the effects of acid or mushrooms- something I'm glad about- tripping is tripping is tripping, it's not tv or some other instant sh*t you can turn on and off when you get bored or change your mind.If yr worried I would suggest don't bother in the first place, or try a very small dose to start with, with someone you like and trust and nowhere too hectic. I've never personally known anyone come a cropper with mushrooms. [I have hurt myself from laughing for 4 hours solid though.]

I dont condone using these drugs but oxycontin/heroin or
other strong narcotic will bring an out of control tripper down pretty good but please dont do because the trip is stale

If you're new to mushrooms, just do a small dose. Since they're new to your body, you will be sensitive to the effects, and will have a great time even on a a very low dose. Then, if you want to stop the trip, you can honestly think yourself straight. I have done this before, in times of need, like when having to drive, and it is possible.

Also on low doses you can go to sleep. That's what's so great about mushrooms, as opposed to acid or anything else -- if you really want to stop tripping, just snuggle up in a nice bed and rest. Of course, just like in your regular life, you can only sleep when your body is ready, so you will only be able to sleep if it's after your normal nightly bedtime.

Thanx for the info. I will start with a low dose, and i'm sure as hell not using any heroin/anything.

Yeah, i tried doing the "thinking striaght" thing on Marijoana and i was psychalogicaly f**ked up for a couple months (which wasn't bad after ward but it kinda sucked when i thought i was stuck like that). Well i guess the firend thing i'll defenetly do.

You only live once, right?

Thanx for your time.

He guys, if you want to stop a trip please get the idea of valium and heroin (!) out of your head.Only reading this makes me sick!! to go slowjust take sugar,thats it sugar and vitamines C.

In the 60's and 70's the doctors (with cops present) would use morphine to "bring people down" but in reality opiates with hallucinagens just makes it easier to question you. Niacin being a B vitamin which the brain uses a lot of when tripping may intensify aspects of the trip as will vitamin c, although vitamin c does have a cleansing affect. Sugar (table sugar) will probably slow certain functions because ingesting it causes the pancreas to go into over time depleting all the sugars in your blood, which the brain needs for fuel.

With shrooms eating a lot can help, it stops your stomach absorbing the psilocybe with as much strength, so it is steadier and less powerfull.

Just relaxng helps to, i can often bring a trip up more by concentrating on it, urging it to increase or get stronger, the opposit can happen by avoiding thinking of it.

just settle back, watch a nice calm, happy movie

and rellaaaaaaxxxx.

Jonny

Back