TEA/HOT CHOCOLATE?

Matt5L

Iv heard that you can put shrooms in tea or hot chocolate whatis better? I also heard that chocolate increases the effect of shrooms or makes them kick in faster.

DOES Putting the shrooms in tea/hot chocolate make the effects as good as if you were just to chew them normally?

How eaxactlly do you make it?

Just eat them without any gimmick on it, pure mushrooms are the best, setting tea is nice as well...

what that i do not can not supporter is the strange think that happend
i do not support that the avatar sphere that is mobile
i can not do block it
and dear sha-manic if you want i go out i go out
eh?
ok explaine if i do not can not stop the sphere what i have to think about you? that you is are by forum moderator
because if i can not renouve the avatar i m not in the forum organisation
instead you are infact you can remouve the avatar so
the discussaion
for me bacame so pooir
by by
d spy spy

From what I've heard, making tea from MM's is good, because it makes it easier for the body to take up the psylocibin. The hot water releases the psylocibin, so the trip will come up faster and heavier. My own experience supports that, especially when using fresh shrooms.

Chocolate is said to be an M.A.O. inhibitor. The effect is that monoamines like psylocibin do not break down as fast as normal thus a heavier and longer trip.

Here is what i did: took some shrooms and put the on a cup with hot water and a bg of tea and some bee honey. I started tripping in ten minutes. It ended pretty quick too (i can't keep track of time in shrooms but i estimate it lasted about 4 hours) but the trip was the most intense i've had.

Another good way to do it is with fruit or fruit juice (specialy citrus like orange or tangerine).

Back