tea or other methods

phatmouse

Hello there,

We have 20 grams of what we belive to be liberty cap mushrooms, they are fresh. We want to know if anyone has any suggestions on how to get the best high out of these and what kind of effect we can expect to experiance between the two of us on this amount.

Also we paid £30 from a head shop for these what kind of value is that and if we should enjoy would it be better and easy to grow our own.

Thanks

Marie

:D

Oops! Sorry. Just caught that. Seems a little high but if they are really good, which liberty caps are generally rated highly potent when speaking of psilocybin and psilocin are concerned then it's not a bad price. I would probably just dip them in some thing to make them more pallateable such as honey, peanut butter or some thing you like thats not too heavy on the stomach. You could make a tea as well, just don't boil the mushrooms let them steep in the tea as it cools(you may want to chop them up a bit before puting them into the tea) . As for growing, in most cases you can almost always grow cheaper than buying. BUT-You have to also realize that it takes considerable time and effort to grow them as well as the intitial cost of getting set up. Another addition to growing them is it can be kinda fun watching them grow! As well as having an endless supply.

You may also want to check this out.

Dosage calculator. Liberty caps are known as Psilocybe Semilanceata. Good Luck.

http://www.allsalvia.co.uk/Dosage%20and%20Ingestion.htm

HELLO,

They were fresh. We just chewed them, there was a bit of turbulance during take off but they were brilliant, they wore off after about 2 hours and I felt quite sad about it a few more around then would have been nice.

We would now like to grow our own. I have looked at a couple of sites and they are full of diagrams and big words that all just seem too much. Can anyone tell me what I will need to grow them, maybe let me know where the best place to get things from and put simply (if possible) what i should do from there.

Thanks

Marie

:D

Marie,

There are several techniques out there. Not sure how the law works in the UK. but... You can order "kits" that will allow you to grow mushrooms pretty easy but they will cost a fair amount ($75-$100+ U.S.) and you will be slightly limited on the amount you produce. You can do it alot cheaper (around $40-$50 initial) on your own but it requires alot more leg work and time. But this allows you to kinda prepare for how many you would like to produce, you can create more mushrooms than the kit. Depends which route you want to take. The kit is great if you got the cash, much easier and will produce plenty of mushrooms for a couple of people to use on several journeys each. But if you don't wanna spend the $ there is a much cheaper route. Let me know. As for the big words or diagrams, please post. We will be more than happy to help you.

Thats great,

I wouldn't mind spending that i'm more worried about my ability to grow them, I have troublw with common old garden plants and they do most of the work themselves. Which sites would you recommend i buy from or what would I need to go any get to do it, I think I would enjoy the leg work it would give me a buzz to do from scratch, unless you think I would be safer with a kit.

Back