the natural way?

poa_zak

hello, i have tried mushrooms once and stayed inside and watched movies and stuff like that. well i've been wanting to do them again and am going to the weekend after next. now i have been reading alot about shrooms the last few months and have heard that if you go out in the woods and have kind of a ritual trip it's way better,but the problem is i don't think the friend that i'm gunna trip with likes that stuff. i would really like to have a nature trip any suggestions would be nice thanx bye

The other day I sat indoors waiting for the shrooms to kick in for 2h and nothing major happenned. I then walked into the park to feed some ducks and squirrel, and I was completely out of it within minutes.

So I'd really recommend some "nature aspect" to the trip... even if it's just admiring the complexity and beauty of a few trees or plants. But animals are absolutely wicked! Try to talk your friend into it. :)

If not, maybe you could you take the shrooms indoors and head outdoors if you are feeling up for a bit of an adventure? :)

I once shroomed with a girlfriend who stayed sober and she drove us to the park to enjoy a nice spring day. It was a low dose, but I remember seeing a flowering tree and being able to feel it's beauty down to the core of my soul. Very cool and profound, but requires a means of transportation. Or, perhaps your friends wouldn't mind you tripping without them? They can sit by the fire and roast marshmellows while you sit by the fire and trip.

Another suggestion for a "rituatlistic" trip: Find a nice quiet, dark room. Eat the shrooms. Lay down on a couch, bed, sleeping bag, etc. Close your eyes and let the trip come. No external stimuli. Only you and the shrooms. Or, if you prefer, find a nice mix of music and listen only to that.

Mizuke

Back