Want 2 try Shrooms

ragy

I want to try shrooms and have been researching them for weeks and plannning to set my self up for the perfect first time trip. what shrooms are good to start with? i heard phillosophers stone(psilocybe mexicana) are a gud starting shroom? and whats a nice way to eat them? cheers

Hello

My first trip was on the Mexican mushroom and it was great. Afterwards I felt like I had discovered something that had contributed a lot of good to my life. I think the preparation is very important especially if it is the first time. Be prepared for anything and you will find out that it is not all that scary as some people may say. Just let it come over you and do not try to fight it. lying down and relax is the best way to experience a trip.

ive never tried shrooms before. but ive got hold of psilocybe cubensis oil extract. is it the same thing and will the trip be as good?

finaly recieved my shrooms and had five grams whilst extremly drunk and a bit stoned, had the time of my life. just a brief explanation but at one stage whilst going home i saw the lines in the road flying past me as if i was in space. cheers for all the info on this site it helped me enjoy the experience fully!

Back