I WANT TO DO IT!!!

Zachary_887

Man I want to do shrooms soooooooooooooooooo bad!!...but the people around here say they dont start picking until around SEPTEMBER!!!! and i cant wait that long so i wanna go out an pick me some...but u know the problem with that! The type imma look for mainly is cubensis because they say it grows nearly year round in louisiana....and Imma look at that mushroom site other than this one that I found the link to here. and try and figure out all the details on the shroom..if i do find one that resembles pictures and details very good...how much of it can I take if it is a magic shroom to be able to know its a magic shroom to feel its effects...but in the littlest bit of eating, and how little of a poison one would be able to know its not but only make me maybe throw it back up?? plz because I WANNA DO IT!

o yea!!! when we get our digital camera hooked up and everything I can take pics of the shrooms i will be picking and see if u can tell me!!!! good idea?? sorry if I sound excited or i dont make no sense at all...kind had a chat with MARY-JANE earlier....:D

Why don't you just get yourself a easy growing kit? if you want it so bad, i know for sure you will be able to trip before september!

Just transfer money or go to Western union and make a transfer!

Back