CAN SHROOMS KILL YOU???

hey guys im thinking about trying shrooms for the first time ... im stearing clear of brown ones .. i know that ... im shooting for white ones... but i have a question, how do i know if its a real shroom? not one of those other poisonous ones you people have been talking about

Shrooms are no mao-i's and you can take them with zoloft, but it may not be a good idea as it does the opposite of zoloft.

"Enough of anything can kill you." EVEN WATER!!! My normal dose is 14 grams and up, but I've been tripping since '84 I've blacked-out a few time on heavy doses, think that was just brain overload. Once ate 43 grams, NOW THAT IS WAY TO MUCH. Made myself puke after 45 minutes, got way scared of where things were going, tunnel vision if I stopped walking and thought a mushroom witch cult wanted to sacrifice me to the mushroom god.

Tripmaster is right, to much of anything can kill you but when you eat to many mushrooms your body will reject them and u will puke. I find it highly unlikely for someone to die on Psilocybe mushrooms unless distilled to the pure form of Psilocybin in crystal form and injected into your bloodstream so u cant puke. (Distilling Psilocybin is very dangerous and I do not recommend trying to do it to anyone)

Mushroom Master Grimple

Taking shrooms will not kill you, but I was taking shrooms a while ago and I think I went schizo for a couple of months. Mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder are known in my family and I knew I shouldn't have taken them, but I had to, and I'm glad I did. I'm trying to get at is shrooms will not kill you but they can damage you mentally. Also I when I smoked ganja coming up it seemed to intense the trip to it's peak right away. And after the shrooms when I smoked ganja I would sometimes get flashbacks, crazy paranoia and strong hallucinations.

It's been a year now, and my mind is all back. I still smoke and it's all good.

- Shroomooka

Anything in MODERATION people!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just use your head....holy sh*t....just ask yourself while your holding a handful of shrooms....do I want to fall on the floor convulsing from taking 15gms or do I want to have an awesome trip by starting myself out at 3-5??

Back