Hive-Mind Effect

TripMaster

Has anyone else experienced the hive-mind effect? My last three trips have been with the same person and our last trip was heavy. 11 Grams for him and 18 grams for me, wild psilocybin cubensis. He's not used to tripping that heavy, so it was like I was leading the way. After the trip, everything he described about his trip happened to me. Thinking back, this has happened before, but I just didn't notice at the time. Merits further exploration.

You where leading the way , maybe you experienced the connection, the link between you, him and the domain.. where you unconsiously took him to your experience or? I dunno it is hard when I wasent present even then it is difficult to "see". YOu didnt specify what you "saw" and experienced together, was it like strong deja vu?

We are all linked and we can experience the same kind of things when we enter the other reality. To be able to master it and achieve great things is amazing, I took my friend on a journey when we tripped. Use your imagination and believe in your power and you can go places with your friends together, but only one is the "leader", do a "canoe trip" or something else that can take you over and far into your minds but be careful for this should be done with proper knowledge and some "shaman" ability.

Like the Shamans of the Jivaro tribe, together they sat influenced by Natema (ayahuasca) and saw into the screen of time, all of them looking directly into the same screen experiencing the same visual and everything looking into the world from a psychedelic manifestation displayed right before them.

My opinion is that you shouldnt do that much mushrooms, it damage the bodysystem, it is hard on the body...well atleast dont do it too often, I heard guys who got really bad after doing too much and too often. Try meditation and when you are getting good at it, like entering deep within the fantasy mind and your perception which will take you deep into the trip even without using substances and then when you do use substance you will experience amazing phenomenon and that with only using maybe 1gram of shrooms like I did yesterday and it was mindblowing:)

It´s all in the mind...onve you have unlocked ti you can reopen it. Will power.

Have a nice one...

Ooh I just read that you eat 43grams of Shrooms so...ok, I guess you know your dos...but hey nothing lasts forever. Even someone as strong as you will eventually break... sorry but it is true .. why eat so much shrooms when you can experience the exact deepness without or with small amounts. I I realize that you are searching for the ultimate trip and answer but that lies all within yourself and not in the amount of shrooms nor shrroms at all. Just my opinion lol. Peace.

Thanks for the insight smiley. No, I'm not looking for the ultimate trip, I think the 43 grammer took care of that. Actually, I don't even shroom for fun, I always do them for a reason, and keep careful documentation. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who did them for reasons other than fun. The reason I take such large doses, is because, I know for a fact that after a while, @ smaller doses, they no longer have anything to teach you. The stronger you become, the more you need. In certian rituals in Mexico, the leader may eat as many as 30 "pairs" of very strong shroomage. But this is always done for a reason. Perhaps a question needs answered, someone is sick, etc...

There are times when to continue, the power of the mushroom needs to totally consume you. It's called "Ego Death" You need a shroom experience wherein you no longer know who you are to understand.... Go by yourself, if you make it back, then you are one BAMFER.

After that, you will never laugh during a trip again, it's all serious business. LEARN

I understand that and I believe the same as you do that we should do it for a reason, and yes I think that everything that we do in life is for a reason. the universe exists for a reason as does the sun etc..well you know what i mean and it is only stupid for me to continue writing about things you already know..well we all have possess this knowledge but many of us have "lost" it.

I realize that you have been through alot with shrooms and I respect that. You should recognize that I have to enhanced knowledge through psy-manifestation and experience with psychedelics, my favorite "teacher" has though been cannabis and mescaline although I havent used any of them for as long periods as you jave used shrooms and I love shrooms but havent been using them so much either and about that ego death you talked about I have experienced it with both sacred mushrooms and with salvia divinorum x40.... Even sometimes when I meditate deep under the influence of cannabis I also lose my ego and feel the connection with the energies of the universe and or maybe beyond...like the total emptiness of me where truth lies. I dont exist but in the same time I do, where all ego ends total freedom begins, life is the point and you make your meaning.

For me its been, as I grow stronger it becomes the other way around for me,I seem to need less and less substances to reach the deepness of that reality. I meditate, I am into Gi gong and other kinds of martial arts, have gained lots of self knowledge with the help of psychedelics releasing the boundaries within, but since I have opened them up and found my center I can go very deep without psy and of course when I do use psy it has become even more powerful now than before. And about those flash backs when you stare, well for me its been more than just flashbacks ,, I dont have to focus nor stare anymore to "see" the energies and the fantasy realm of me. I could tell you more and I would really like to meet someone like you who takes this for real, I have so much to share with ppl with the same kind of passion but like you and the rest of us we all have secrets:=)

Like you said in another response we are all different and so we all know our own ways as I know mine :) It is nice to have ppl out there that takes the knowledge of this seriously since that too is being lost more and more in this system of ignorance.

Thanks for the reply always nice to discuss this...

Peace-

Smiley, wish you didn't live way over there in Sweden, I think it would be an honor to meet you. I've actually picked peyote with the blessing of Mescalito. Was down near the boarder out in the snake infested wilds of Texas, had been up all night. My friend had dropped me off to "search" found nothing, was laying down waiting for him to show up, Mescalito appeared in the sky pointing. When my friend got there, I told him that way. While driving saw a black snake cross the road, I followed him into the bush, found all kinds of buttons, one find was a 14 button family, (all on one root). Rarest of the rare, Indian Medicine Men would give body parts for something like that. So, yes I know and respect who and where you're at and going.

Peace out.

Hey, that sounded like a great adventure. the honor would be mine, too bad for the distance but hey I have been to the states a couple of times and will probably move to Cali. in future who knows, well I guess I ll see you around the board...

I would love to do that kind of exploration in search for all that is wise. I have been to Mexico once and it was truly magical, the experience of just beeing there in the wilderness was amazing :)

If I move to U.S I let you know, could need friends with experience and who has the same kind of eye for knowledge. Peace ....

I have a strange experience when a few of my friends and me munch a good bit of shrooms togather. We seem to have a mental link, sort of like telepathy. I have read on this forum someone describe it as being on the same plain with a person, experienceing everything togather.

I can look at one of my buddys that has this link with me and begin to tell them something and they cut me off and just say 'i know' and i have tested them and they have been able to tell me what i was going to tell them. Once i was trippin with my buddy marshall, we were in his room with no lights on (pitch black) jammin to Static-X Wisconsin Death Trip and i just immagined him sitting down with his knees pulled up and his head wresting on them. When i asked him if he was sitting like this he said yes, about that time another friend walked in the room and i saw marshall sitting like i had immagined him. I have had similar experiences plenty of times since then.

Mushroom Master Grimple

Yeah,,, very common... well atleast in that world :)A couple of years ago Me and this girl sat totally silent we had just started to enter the * and then I said I know what you are thinking I can "hear" and she said I know, I "hear" you to ... first I was talking to her in this telepatic dimension and we understood each other good then I "said" if we now understand each other I will say it out loud what you just "said" to me so we can hear if it really was that... it was amazing :)

If I remember right we had a small discussion on who was going to eat more shrooms... :)

It is cool when we focus on psychedelic skills of the mind, influenced by the transcendental trip.

SmArCo

back when i used to trip hard , i always had my thoughts on life , strong vibes that keeped me happy thou my triping days, but could never explane them to friends untel my last trip (a bad one) , my trip had kicked in full swing and i was trying to explane my views on life , my deepest feelings , to my surprise my mate explaned the way he felt , and we both clicked becouse we both new how hard it was to get out, do U know what i mean??? well we are real close friends now! but unfortunly about 10 mins after that i lost the plot and havent done it since, but our veiws are still the same.

be happy everyone

Back