Want to try. Questions...

Fedge

Hey everyone!

I'm 16 and have never tried any drugs be4 but I've been reading alot about Magic Mushrooms including the good and the bad stuff and have decided that MMs are something I really want to try! :D

Anyway, I just wanted to clear something up. On the magic_mushrooms.net they say that you should not try Shrooms if your depressed. Well I haven't ever been diagnosed with depression or anything but I feel really bad alot of the time with school and everything, and the feeling that nothing really matters and stuff. :(

But anyways, like I said I've read heaps about Shrooms and that and am 100% positive that I want to try them. Maybe shrooms might actually improve my outlook on life?

If I do ever trip I have a friend who wants to try with me. I also have another friend who doesn't want to try and so can be a sitter for us to make sure things go smoothly.

Also, I don't know where to get shrooms! I'm from Sydney in Australia. Is anyone here from Sydney that can help me out?

Woah, I've typed alot, soz to bore you all! Thanks for any and all replies! :D

Fedge -
I have tripped numerous times. I am an 18 yearold girl that has been diagnosed with manic depression. I have only had a bad trip one time. And the bad part only lasted about a half hour. The reason I had bad trip is because I took to high of a dosage and it was very intense. I usually can trip off of 3/4 a gram of lab shrooms. That time I ate 2 grams at once. So definitely take the dosage level easy your first time. I would not suggest using MM's as a treatment for your depression. Take them when you know you have no responsibilities the next day, that will help you not to have a bad trip.
Shrooms are a lot of fun. Laughing really loud is my favorite! Lab shrooms are sometimes difficult to digest, your stomach will hurt a little, but that feeling subsides after a day.
Hope this helps!

Thanks heaps for your reply!

I was never going to take Shrooms as a cure for my depression, so you don't have to worry about that! I'll also definitely take a small dose the first time :D

Do shrooms cause most people to have a sore stomach or is it not common?

Thanks for telling us why your not suppose to have any responsibilities the next day, I was wondering about that. I thought it was because you have a bit of 'hangover' or something after taking the Mushrooms.

Thanks again for your reply!

Also, I still need to know where to buy some MM's, is anyone here for Australia who can help me out?

Well, the stomach crams are pretty common and can be avoided by making a mushroom tea. I wouldnt really call the aftereffects a "hangover", its more like an afterglow, in that your just feeling good about everything around you. The sooner the better...

Thanks for your reply! I thought that no-one ever would. :)

What do you mean by "The sooner the better..."?

Back