Questions, please answer!!!

SocLaxSim

Hi, I am buying shrooms and doing them for the first time on Saturday night. I have a few questions. One is are there any permanant effects from taking shrooms (I do not think so but just checking)? How much do I eat if I am 5'7"-5'8" and 155 pounds. I ahve been told an eighth but I think that may be too much. Also, I take Concerta, Zoloft and Wellbutrin, If I take it 12 hours after I take my pills will this really affect me, or is it nearly a precaution. Also if this helpos I smoke weed 2-3 times a month but it ranges.

-Thanks

SocLaxSim

From my experience an eight the first time is way to much. Take half of that. Smoke weed like 30 minutes after u take them and they should kick in a little sooner than if u just take them by themselves. I have no idea about mixing them with the drugs your taking, but its probably not a great idea. as far as permant effects there are supposidly none, but I have suffered from mild depression since i took them. Good Luck

- Shadow

Thanks a lot, oh and supposedly I have depression already and ADHD, but I think is the pills are worn off then it will be ok. Of course, I am onyl worried about seeing things in a new way forever. Oh and how long will it take if I do not smoke, cuz I do not want to mix them, I want to see how good shrooms are by themselves.

today i bouht an 8th it was three pretty good size stems and two med. size caps im relly not sure if its 3.5 but the said it is did i just get ripped off i do i just i to see more in the bag?

It can take anywhere from a half hour to 3 hours to kick in, if u dont smoke. Its hard to tell from your desription, but if there decent size stems and caps then that sounds about right. Remember the caps are more powerful than the stems. Let me know how it goes. Good luck!

- Shadow

Both caps and stems contain psilocybin. Now as far as weighing up shrooms go's, I dont know? I get mine fresh I pick em myself. I always try to get at leats a fourth of a Winn-Dixie bag. Boil that into tea and let the ride begin!

@SocLAxSim:

You should be really carefull about the depression thing, cause the shrooms might thin out the line between unconscious and conscious.

Be very careful.

Permanent changes may occur because in a way you get the shrooms information of life and otherwise the mind can be drastcally opened and info may pour in from everywhere: your mates, your unconscious, your body, your memory, maybe even all the things that depressed you may get unfiltered into your consciousness.

Just be very, very careful.

Take care.

Back