Please consider this...

#1WeenFan

Everyone out there please consider this. If you can, can you please stop using the word "shroom" it seems a little disrespectful and ignorance grows from that for some people. Example: One day I had told some girl that I like mushrooms and I kept using the word "mushroom" and she had told me "why do you call them mushrooms". I felt like smacking her because of that. She acted like mushrooms and shrooms were two completely different things. It sounds better to call them magic mushrooms or mushrooms or mush or whatever.

Please consider your choice of words.

P.S. Im not trying to rag on anybody.

ever read carlos castaneda? the peyote would take offense to you calling it anything but mescalito, maybe we should ask some burned out hippy what the mushrooms told him there name was?

hmmmmm....different generation, different lingo......I can't see the problem myself....my 7 yr old daughter says 'awsome' about everything...I'm not going to tell her to change her language because that's not the way I speak....... ;0)

Come on, OLD Guy’s (self included) are we really worried about credibility? It's just words, generation, to generation. We are not curing cancer, just discussing mind-altering chemicals.

I find it easier to get people to understand what I´m talking about if I call them shrooms rather than mushrooms. If I say mushroom it could be mistaken for Truffle or something....

But that´s just my humble opinion.

Back