Anything that enhances the experiance?

tripin_mark1

I took shrooms last night (around 2.5g)and I had an alright experiance cause i was in a forest and such...plus stoned...but i didnt notice the shrooms until way later....it was cool but not that great.

Next week im getting 3.5g and i want to make sure the experiance is better. Is there anything to eat/drink with it or do something to make it better?

eating sugar will carrie the psilocybin into your blood stream faster, thats aboute the only thing I know that helps, plus eat them on a empty stomach, that will allow the maximum effect too, the sugar is fast energy into your bloodstream and it takes what ever else is in your stomach into your blood stream a lot faster, eat a spoon full of sugar about 20-30 minutes after you eat them on a empty stomach and then once again 50-60 minutes later and prepare for wonderland. exspecially with 3.5 grams. let us know how it went.

I've always been under the impression that sugar helps the breakdown of psilocybin and helps calm a trip down if you want it to end.

Jonny

However, to enhance the experiance blend the shrooms into a liquid, water will do and make sure you have it on an empty stomach and I guarantee they'll have much more of an effect.

It's also known to take an MAOI (read up on the web) to enhance the effects, a common practise is to smoke a joint rolled of passionflower, which is an MAOI and vastly increases the effects.

Jonny

Back