ate a tiny bit...

Zachary_887

i found a shroom today and did some research and the shroom i found resembles alot of what i had heard....chocolate cap, small, purple gills, hollow stem....so i ate a tiny bit...now i dunno if its my excitement, or the shroom...but i think i feel "high" like ive smoked a lil bit of weed...would a tiny bit do this? i has been about 10-15 minutes since i ate a tiny bit with alot of regular tea.

yes, if you take a small amount of mushrooms, it feels like a weed high.

congratulations, you found a good shroom

Since you said this is a effect of it, I went ahead and ate half of the shroom, some of it i ate with tea, some of it i ate with food, another piece i just chopped down on it by itself, but nothing really more happened, the high feeling left and everything was ok..what u think happened?

Dear Zach,
I would recommend you do a spore print as well as identify the mushies morphological characteristcs as you stated above. There are some DEADLY mushrooms that can be quite deceptive as they may also stain blue when bruised. Your best bet is to arm yourself with many hours of research, and even the advice of a professional (and REAL, not virtual) mushroom hunter, so you don't kill yourself.
Not to scare you (;)) but there is one particular fungus which produces the compound Aflatoxin, one of the most carcinogenic substances naturally evolved. Eat that and you're dead.
Please people, be smart, this is your life, your body, and your decisions.
Do your research. There's tons of info on the web, but some of it is sketchy. Go to a university library!!!!
Mind you, this is a decent site, and it has a lot of accurate info: http://www.mushroomjohn.com/articles.htm
~AngelWeed

Back