Please give me a bit of time, and help.

visionary

Hey, everyone. I have been doing alot of extensive research on magic mushrooms, and I think I am making the right choice by saying that I want to try them.

I have just turned 14. I am a very intelligent person, well beyond my age. I am a very mentally clear and enlightened person as well. I just have a few questions that I feel need to be answered here, before jumping into the dark.

I have never tried any drug before. Not even marijuana. Would you advise something as young as I am to take this drug? Can my body support the strain? I am slightly overweight though, about 140 pounds (I think).

I don't think I am a very depressed person, but I have my sad times (more than average). My stepdad used to beat me throughout my childhood, and I've sat through 3 divorces. I've never had many friends, and I'm usually the one being made fun of by everyone. I've learned to be a very happy person, but I've heard that mushroom trips may bring back painful memories.

Thirdly, how is it possible to obtain mushrooms? I obviously cannot order them online without a credit card. I've never had any experience with "Drug dealers" and the sort. Any advice?

What kind of dosage should I be taking if I were to go through with this? Explain, please..

Thanks to anyone who will take the time to respond to me. I know I have many questions, but I'd rather be clear before doing something that I've never done before. Again, thanks in advance.

At your age, I would advise against use of psilocybe mushrooms because your psyche has not matured yet and tooling around with psychedelics before maturing to a solid character is not a good idea. If you do choose to take mushrooms, consider truffles as they are easy to handle give a humoristic, mystical trip. Half a dose should do: 7.5 grams fresh.

To be honest I'd try Cannabis first if you really want to try drugs,

Just remember that the after-effects of nearly any drug are thinking hard and depression so if you've got a lot on your mind wait untill another time.

Despite the maturity you've shown I'd start off smaller, on something like Cannabis, or a drug that has less strong effects and doesn't last as long - hence why cannabis is a good starter.

Best of luck,

Jonny

if your a smart person you should probley keep your self that way, shrooms are not exactly a beginners drug. If you really want to to them then go for it but dont do them by yourself, exspeccially your first time. You said you dont have many friends, do any of the friends you have ever done shrooms before? Its best to do it with some one who has done them at least once. Cuz your gana feel weird things and it can get intense and I can almost gurantee your gana have a bad trip with out someone telling you, yeah this is normal and that is normal just have fun. one thing to watch out for is they make you think, and think a lot and think some more, and its usually about bad things in your life. All those past memories may come out all at once and drive your nuts, just make sure your in a environment with friends where you will not be disturbed, IE: parrents, cops. and keep your mind active like a movie music and video games. its best to fry with at least one other person. As for as the dose goes, are they wet or dry. if you really want to have a cool trip take 3-5 grams dry of 30-50 wet. But only that high if you have someone there thats a experienced tripper.

I'd say thats a little much for a first time,

my first shrooming experiance was philosophers stone truffles, a very gentle trip and it was on a lovely sunny day, I reccomend going somewhere on a really nice day to do them, a field or something where you can appreciate the beauty of nature :)

Jonny

I'm 14 as well and I smoke bud everyother day. I've tried shrooms twice and i think that at our age its fine to experiment with a whole bunch of different types of drugs.

As you go on in life u can stop or continue, 14 is the prime age for trying sh*t. If you have a strong morale you can easily not be addicted, but it all depends on you.

As jon says you should start with weed if u wanna do drugs, you can get severely twatted on weed if your new to it and you can also take it in far more controllable amounts than shrooms, take it easy.

i'm 13 and i've done shrooms and weed.haven't gone past that.

don't say you intelligent if your going to smoke or we'll all be intelligent! :)

I'm 18 in two weeks and i wish more than anything i'd waited until now before trying any drugs. At 13, 14 you're stuck right in the middle of the adolescent swamp, and even if you don't realise it, you're trying to work out who you are and become the person you want to be. Drugs (including cannabis and to a lesser extent, alcohol) seem to cloud this issue and confuse you more, and can negatively affect your development. I wouldn't say a little experimenting is bad for everyone (as in, trying a drug once or twice) but make sure you really are happy deep down, as drugs can open many doors, sometimes to unhappy places.

Up until your 25 your finding who you are as an individual, no matter how much at 21 you think your fully grown your not, 25 is the average age of fully entering inot adulthood, im only 20 but all my friends over 25 say dont hit anything too hard b4 adulthood as your at an influential stage in your life and what you do now can detrmine the way youll bein 10 years time, as certain drugs f**k with your learning capabilities such as coke, speed, weed, alcohol, X.........

I can realy relate to u since im very similar, i get depressed more often than most kids, and, although i am popular, im always the one made fun of. (but up untill last year I had almost no friends)

so I think I can relate to your situation.

I would say that the first thing you have to do before trying the shrooms is try weed a couple of times, the high of mushrooms is NOTHING like weed, but at least you'll have an idea of what a high is.

second, you should come to terms with yourself and accept who you are. because if you don't like yourself, the mushrooms are only going to bring up all those hidden emotions and you won't have a very nice trip.

don't do them on a day you feel "depressed".

do them with someone you trust.

remember the next day you might feel realy sad and. depressed, sometimes mushrooms do that the day after.

Hi im 14 too and was thinking of trying shrooms, at first i was going to try DMT but i figured I should start with something a little lighter, and shrooms were recommended. Please e-mail me visionary, want to talk to someone in my position. Andysan36@yahoo.com

actually, if u wanted to try something quite trippy but not to heavy look up a plant called salvia divinorum. salvinorin is actually an extremely strong drug, however its hard for your body to absorb, and in its leaf form (not extracted to make it much stronger) and you only get tiny doses at once. The high only lasts about 30-40 mins as well and its totally legal. Theres plenty of info in the web...

Just don't dive in headfirst into a bong of 10X extract..

A big mistake on my part!!

I totally underestimated salvia untill I'd tried it.

Jonny

bit off the topic here but i dont suppose anyone knows how to refine salvia leaves and get hold of the needed solvents to do so, ive got sh*tloads of leaf from my plant but its to weak :(

The first thing I'd do before trying to make an extract is boiling down a lot of leaf into a tea..

Worth a try ey?

Good luck :)

Jonny

Visionary i first tried shrooms when i was not much older than you, 16. I did it with my friends and it was a very good experience. What they say is true though as a teenager your personality is not fully developed and a shroom trip will play a very big part in the development of it, not necessarily a negative one though. I would reccomend smoking cannabis first, shrooms can be a very big mental strain even to an experienced user. If you are going to do them you need to make sure you're at peace with whatever issues you might have, such as being made fun of or parent's divorcing, if you genuinely feel that those things dont bother you then trust that feeling. I would also reccomend doing them with a friend, they dont have to do them with you though that would be nice you can settle for someone to sit with you. Also do them somewhere you feel safe, quite, free of parents, strangers, and people you dont like. As for getting them i would look around for your local neighborhood pot dealer(there are definetely a couple even if you dont know them) ask him about getting them, if he doesn't have them one of his friends might or someone along his supply line. If that fails and you're really intent on doing them you can always grow them, spores are legal in most countries including the US, these and growbags can be obtained on various websites(just do a little research). Nobody can tell you if its right for you do them only you can be sure.

P.S. As for a dosage i would reccomend 1.75 grams dried otherwise known as a sixteenth(or at least where i come from i dont know how it is in the rest of the world and i dont know where your from).

P.P.S. Do some more research on it read about the effects and other people's accounts it can really help to ease whatever anxieties you might be feeling about it. www.erowid.org has a good collection of info on magic mushrooms.

Back