NEW USER HELP ME!!

gobbles

ok ive never done shrooms but i want an alternative to pot so i wanted to ask a few question that experts can help me on:

how much should a new user take?

is ok to be around parents or should i be alone for the 4-6 hours it lasts?

how mush do i have to take to hollucinate?

how alike is the high u get from shrooms compared to weed?

hope ull help me , thanks alot!

Hi gobbles,

Teri has first hand experience of what is pretty much the worst case scenario, so do take her point on board.

However, if you are going to take shrooms there are some precautions you can take to radically reduce any risks.

Read some basic info on shrooms here:

. http://www.magic-mushrooms.net/taking.html

. Mushroom FAQ: http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3170

And browse the forum for other posts on first time advice, e.g. here:

http://www.desjamaan.nl/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=10&TopicID=619&SearchPagePosition=1&search=first&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

do mothers of children who are institutionalized supposedly due to druguse usually cruise drug message boards? does this only seem odd to me?

seems very odd to me. and how she makes it seem like you will most definatley die from shrooms makes me kinda mad. kinda like the "if you buy weed your a terrorist" commercials. but i totaly understand her postioin on the matter so i wont flame her any.

I feel VERY sorry for Teri. My condolence goes out to her and her family. She is under going a terrible situation brought on her son and family by a substance. Anyone in there right mind would feel as she does. As anyone who had a child killed by a drunken driver would feel about people who drink. She has the right to post here as all of us do. This IS a discussion forum. Darkspoon, she is not saying you "will" die. She is sharing a very terrible experience she is going through. We should ALL be aware of it. She is spreading the word of very negative effects. DON'T think "awe it'll never be me" because it could. Her posts are not bad in any way towords you or the forum. People should be aware that there could be possible adverse effects from taking this drug. It goes for all other drugs as well, some of which are legal. The ingestion of any and all drugs carry a varied amount of risk and potential harm. -KNOW- that taking any substance is not with out risks. This can be a some what calculated risk at times but as in Teri's case, you may not know all the factors to calculate. Using drugs is taking a risk that can be VERY high as well devastating to you and those who care about. Know what you are getting yourself into.

Also another note. AS Teri noted, don't let people on this board influence you or make the descision to use mushrooms for you. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS.(there are hundreds of sites on the web and countless books available) No one here knows you or gives a d$mn about you.

i know she didnt say that you will die but the way she says it it makes it seem as if they are as dangerous as heroine. but i dont want to go into this any further because i dont want to make any enemies here or offend teri in any way. if have offended you teri i am very sorry i didnt mean to disrespect you or your family in any way.

Back