brain developing + shrooms

BRAIN1

hey, im probably going to shroom in a bit like a few months. i have just spoken to my friend (the same guy im going to grab shrooms from) and he says he doesn't want to give me tomany shrooms kuz he thinks im to young (14years old). I asked him why, he says that my brain is still developing and that it might do bad stuff, long term. like bad learning abilities or when im 20 having the mind of a younger. i was wondering... because this guy might b wrong, will it actually cause any problems if i shroom? and when i shroom im only takin a gram, or less, they are equadorian shrooms. he is growing them himself. anyway, anyhelp would apreciated, sorry about my english, my first language was french haha. o and i smoke weed to but not much like once a week. yeah anyway thanks

peace

I respect the guy's opinion your getting them from. First off you are a minor. Selling drugs to a minor carries a stiffer pennalty by law.(more risk on his end) Also being you are not an adult you may be more prone to improper actions while on them. You may also not have an adequet place or setting for ingesting them which could lead to problems. His opinion on the mental factor is only an opinion but..it's his opinion of what he thinks and being they are his shrooms you should probably wait. You've got a whole life a head of you for exploring these sort of things. You will enjoy them much more when you are more secure. Of course this is only my opinion.

In my opinion, it is important to develop a mature personality, before tooling around with psychedelics, like shrooms, because they have a deep impact on your psyche and development. A solid foundation, before you seriously rock that foundation.

I think I'm beginning to agree with the above.

I used to argue that no one (young or old) can claim to have "solid foundations" anyway since, in the absolute, "good" and "bad", "true" and "false" themselves are relative concepts.

However, if you want to avoid a major risk of wrecking your potential to thrive within the society that we have created through the convergence of our viewpoints, you should give your brain a little while before presenting it to 'the incommunicable'.

WELL I AM NEUTRAL , BUT

I READ THAT THE MAZATEC INDIANS ACTUALLY GIVE THE SACRED MUSHROOMS TO CHILDREN AT THE AGE OF 10-12 YEARS OLD, ALSO SHAMANS IN PERUVIAN AMAZONS GIVE THERE KIDS PSY-"DRUGS" THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY ACTUALLY NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE OTHER DIMENSION IN ORDER TO SURVIVE AND GAIN KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL HELP THEM IN THERE UPBRINING, READ HALLOCINOGENS AND SHAMANISM BY MICHEAL HARNER

DR.LEARY ALSO TALKED ABOUT THE SAME HELP OF DEVELOPING THE MIND EVEN FOR YOUNGER.

PEACE OUT "!

:D

Back