brain buzzing

mattkeay

has anyone experienced something where it feels like their brain is...buzzing, there is a ringing sound in your ears, people feel distant when they talk to you, etc...f**kin scary as hell

yes son. my headz been buzzin for ages!!

last time i was trippin it got real bad.

i threw up and everythin was fine, went on to trip for another few hours.

it was mad - felt like somethin crawling under my skin. as soon as a barfed, it had gone

happy trippin? n'

ya your esophagus is the most absorbant part of your body

when the mushrooms come back up a bunch more psilocybin

gets absorbed quicker, i think.

what do u mean "it was mad", like, woah that was mad dude

or mad hatter mad?

how bout when people say things to you and you reply but then you're not sure if they actually said it or not, and you might have replied when you were just imagining them saying somethin? and then you're not sure if you did actually reply or you just imagined yourself replying anyway... man that freaks me out...

That normally means to go do something and find a different mindset. Do not think about it any longer if this happens. The longer you focus on it, the bigger the mess. If you don't care about it, if you do not feed it with new thoughts and just do something active, like dancing, etc. it will go away.

tokingal : it hasn't happened to me on here but sometimes i'll think someone said something and i'll answer their question that i thought they just asked but then they say what

Sha-manic: ha, i wish,

i couldn't control it dude

it was f**kin scary

too many mushrooms

Back