Days in system

dirty2003

I would just like to know how many days shrooms stays in your system....due to drug tests...and is there a period of time you should wait inbetween doing shrooms.

I've read that they only stay in your system for like 2 or 3 days. I've also read that most places don't test for psilocybin, not even probation officers and the like. I'm not sure, that is just what I've read.

Usually drug tests imposed by your employer will test for the common stimulants (amphetamines/speed, crack, coke etc), pot, opiates (heroine/ other opium derivatives), 'rave drugs' (XTC, MDMA etc) and if you're really unlucky, LSD... they only test for a limited number of things, because the tests themselves are quite expensive to conduct, the more the employer wants to test for, the more they will have to pay... no drug test I've ever heard of in this context tests for psilocin or psilocybin, so my guess is you could supply your wee sample while tripping off your head on shrooms, and have no problems when the results came back (I don't advise this though, as your demeaner might give you away!!!)

Sportsmen/women drug-tests have a broader spectrum, they include such things as erythropoetin (drug that increases red blood cell loading, favoured by cyclists) and steroids... I sincerely doubt that even at Olympic level, they bother assaying samples for psilocin/ psiloybin, again because of costs and the unlikelihood that it's an issue (trying to think of a sport that shrooms could enhance your efficiency at... can't!)

Your only (slight) worry in my humble but reasonably informed opinion is if you are subject to regular tests by order of a court, as part of a parole order etc... EVEN THEN, I think the spectrum of what they would test for would resemble that of 'employer' drug tests... but this particular postulation is only a guess, as I have no experience with tests imposed by law enforcement agencies...

Re degradation, I would be very surprised if it was detectable in the system after 3 days, even with the most sensative assay...

Re 'and is there a period of time you should wait inbetween doing shrooms', definately there is, but this is only because of the actual 'tolerance' effect, not a 'chemical poisoning' issue... if you do shrooms every day, you will not get much of a high from them at all after the first time... this seems true to a lesser extent if you do them every week... after a month the tolerance seems to wear off, and the effects kick in with full force (personally speaking of course)....

Hope any of this helps...

Back