DID YOU GET HIGH YOUR FIRST TIME SHROOMIN

hastings_hobo

k i am also new to mushrooms and some ppl are telling me that you don't get high your first time? Did any of you guys? I also heard that if your on mush and want out all you have to do is take a vitamin c pill and you will be un-high in like 10 mins is this true? have any of you guys tried this or heard about it?

All statements are untrue. Shrooms will get you tripping the first time. Vit. C can decrease the effects a little.

same, my first trip was amazing

never heard anything about vitamin C, but did hear that sugar can help you calm down

I was lucky to have an experienced guide my first time and it was a complete riot. I don't know about the Vitamin C against something that strong. I always keep a copy of the Stones 'Let it Bleed' around in case I need to calm down.

I forgot what I was going to say. You will not get what you call "high" if certain mushrooms are too old when they're picked or if they've been boiled, etc. I have also heard that sugar has some effect on them and had some get really, really weak when I packed them in marmalade.

Well i agree the first time you do shrooms you definetly will trip unless you get ripped off and get some bad mush my first time i did 2.5grams and triped for 8 hours but, i heard vitamin C increases your trip my whole first night i was eating vitamin C pills like candy and drinking orange juice and i was have crazy ass visuals and body feelings and they stayed for 8 hours, and the vitamin C pills seemed to help at getting me a really mellow feeling, the second time i did shrooms i had no vitamin C and did 3.5 grams, but the first time felt waay better, anyways thats my opinion but i know for a fact vitamin C will not bring you down if anything.

totally not true.. none of it.. as a matter of fact in my opinion i think the vitamin c pill increases your high. At least it did for me. I grubbed 4 grams of golden caps, then ate 1 vitamin c pill and smoked 2 bowls of some kush.. i hit my peak for damn sure.

Back