First Time..

Zerabubus

I just had my first time..i took 30 grams Mexican...

It was awe some :D

the first hour..i barely knew it was real..i thought i was dreaming or something.....but then it all started to make sence 'n stuff...i just started liying on my bed, and my brother and friend sit in my room (they took they same stuff) and it was realy cool..

I saw lots of colours and patterns everywhere..but it seemed that i was'nt as far as the others, cause my friend was looking at the tv, and he was watching the tour the france thing, and he suddenly actualy became one of those cyclers..kind of weird...I just saw lots of colours, felt a bit weird, i got a bit emotional cause first i got realy scared that something would happon to my brother (cause he's handicapt), but later on..i jusr realised that nothin was gonna happon..and then i became realy happy and i liked it alot, and will deffinetly use them again in the future...

Only strange thing is after i used it..i felt kinda empty..like i've been doing it for a week..and suddenly its just gone..:S

Nah it was kinda empty..like i was doing it for sooo long..and then suddenly..its gone...cant discribe it..

Its like you go on camp or somehting with lots of ppl...for a long time..and then suddenly..it ends..and you go back home..and its all over...kinda weird...

Back