first time user

NewGuy

Ok, I'm seventeen, at 4 ft. 2 inches and 85 lbs. I am going to take shrooms for the first time. currently i am using eye drops because of a recent eye operation and i use an anti-inflammatory every day. should i take shrooms?

Hi Newguy,

I don't think that's a good idea if you got something with your eye.Because if you use mushrooms, you must have a clear head with no problems on your mind, because everything that you have on your mind could come back in your trip.

If you want to do it anyway, please check with a doctor if you can use your medecines in combination with the mushrooms,

Best regards and make the right choice,

Sjamania

Do you know of anything that could go wrong in terms of the eyes? I mean, i don't know why it would cause anything, but maybe if you know of any side effects that could be helpful. I don't exactly (naive, i know) want to go to my doctor and say "Hey, i'm gonna do drugs, will it hurt?" since he could talk with my parents or something like that and I'd be in sh*t.

Hi Newguy,

Don't you have some kind of doctors confidentiality in your country, so he can't tell your parents.

I'm not a doctor but as far has i'know there are no side effects, but it could come back in your trip,

Best regards,

Sjamania

youre old enogh to make grown up decisions and I advise you not to do it. I can not believe I have seen my friends live to tell of thier experiences. Hey only you control your life, don't let the drug do it for you.

Back