Eating mushrooms alone

Not a good idea if you are not experienced. I've tripped alone one time (the 4th out of 9) and it didn't go well. Although this drug is pretty inrospective, you need someone to laugh with and to talk to so that you don't go too deep in the trip and loose your mind. I think the best way to do it is in the forest or somewhere with a river(by all means avoid doing it in the city, this isn't a good idea also). Doing it at night is also a bad idea. You should take advantage of the colors in daytime.

Hope this helps you.

this can be "scary", but it is the only way i trip now. I feel that more can be gained by using them alone. also, opposed to the last reply, i feel late night is a good time to take them because the chance of unsuspected intrusions(visitors,phone) is very much minimised. my first trip alone was the average dose that i used to feel was standard(about 7) but being a very trippy trip, i now take less. i feel that with the quitness(no tv or radio) and the lack of distractions from outside sources does will provide a bizzare experience with less drug.

On a strong trip last night i was with sone friends who weren't on the shrooms and were just well drunk, for the first hour of the trip i found it really irritating and like i wanted to be on my own to experience this amazing feeling, but then later when i was on my own, my friends were in tha other room, i started gettin really freaked out and needed a bit of a reality check cos the trip was so strong and felt instantly betta after goin back to see my friends. So can go eitha way, just go with how you feel at the time i guess, but be careful, can be totally f*cked up!

Back