First Time-no affect

tinkerdeana

Im 18 and i decided to try shrooms for the first time last nite. unfortunatly there was no affect on me or any other person there. they were supposidly hydroponically grown. my boyfriend and i shared an eighter bag and we both had a 'high' feeling.. but we were smoking weed anyways. im wondering what the problem is and is there a way to 'bring it out of yourself' i was very dissappointed. im also wondering if there is a way that you can tell if your getting shrooms that are going to have no affect or vice versa??? also... this is goingto sound stupid but we had a problem with our dealer person .. an ounce is equal to how many grams??? when we weighed it out we got that 1 ounce equals 2.5 grams?? is that right? anyone feel free to email me at:

deanabanana611@cs.com in the subject make sure u bold whatever u make the subject to be so i dont throw it a way..

thanks to everyone!!

deana

Well shrooms can't be grown hydroponically like weed,

An 8th is about 3.5 grams so an ounce being 2.5 is nowhere near right im afraid,

3.5 X 8= not 2.5

an empty stomach makes a huge differance with shrooms, an empty stomach makes them a LOT more effective than a non empty stomach.

It -sounds- as though you've been ripped off,

You'll definately get an effect (on an empty stomach) from 2.5 (dried) grams each a full trip if its your first time.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at: jon_funk@hotmail.com and I'll do my best :)

hope you have better luck next time,

Jonny :)

Back