Help on amount of shrooms

NEED

Well I came home for a little Prom reunion, last year 3 of us just went and tripped ass in the woods all night. So we're looking to recreate that. BUT we only found one 8th...and there are 3 of us. I was curious if there was anyway to like cook them into a food or something to give the 3 of us as big of a trip as possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

By cooking them, if anything, you'll reduce the potency. What you want to do is take an MAO-inhibitor before you take the shrooms. Check this thread for more info:

https://sjamaan.com/forum/threads/looking-for-advice.369/

Then scroll down to dcyphure's post on syrian rue.

Some posts in the thread also mention other things that might make you trip harder e.g.

. Vitamin C; but no one agrees on whether it brings you up or brings you down. :)

. Smoking weed; but in my opinion this just makes you more confused rather than making you trip harder.

So the best way to go is MAO-Is, and syrian rue in particular (but other MAO-Is are good too), because they definately intensify the trip. But don't go overboard.

Have fun!

boil them for like 8 min and squeeze the juice out and drink while somwhat warm so the smell and taste doesnt knock you out.

Back