Planing to do shrooms on halloween

HaNnI

this is gonna to be my frist shroom trip. i am 15, and have read numerous pages on the plants. i have been smoking pot since grade 9, so for about 1.5 years, and ive heard alot about shrooms from friends and stories.

I know its been said a couple times that u should be in a relaxed envoirment, and state of mind. I am planning my trip for halloween because i can not think of a beter time to do it. free food at every door, gonna be with around 8 trusted friends, and is the one of the only times ill be able to be able to do it.

I have been reading about the plants since last may and am determinded to give them a try. I plan on getting 2grams, and am wondering how much i should take at first.

I've read i should not take more then 1gram on a first trip, but ive also read about people taking a small amount there first time and regreting it because it wasent as good of a trip as it could have been.

So if anyone here could reply with some suggestion before the 31st of this month i'd greatly appericate it :D.

-HaNnI

ya man halloween trips are great i did one lastyear. but watch out cops are creepin, if your stupid getting candy people usualy call cops saying your messed up on soemthing so be carefull

Man, I say if your going to do something do it right. Yeah sure, you MIGHT be able to get off fairly well on just a couple of grams( depending on wether they or dried or not) but why not do it up? I say do about at least 3 or 4. Hell, maybe even 5. If your worried about overdosing or something, don't. It's damn near impossible to overdose on shrooms. Just be sure that there is someone there to watch over you that knows what they're doing and is experienced in this field of "self exploration" (lol). Anyway, whatever happens have a good time. That's the main thing.

Back